Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_Banned_idiot

In the beggining

Part 1

He woke up not knowing where he was,who he was,what he was and the only thing letting him know that he was even alive was the thuding and crashing of the waves at the beach nearby,the stinging of the rain hitting his tender,naked skin and the coolness of the bellowing of the easterly winds comming off the ocean.

He sat up and looked around at his surroundings and the hairs on the back of his neck stood up as he stared at a ghostly figure drifting on the wind staring into the distance.He scrambled to his feet and backed up against a tree making sure theres was enough distance to make sure that the thing could not suddenly attack,but instead of attacking it said in a strange voice,"Most people are afraid when they see me,but they all eventualy see im not dangerous,im just here to help people sch as yourself in there adventures."

"Who are you and WHAT are you?" He said still backed up against the tree as if he was trying to push it over.

"I am the one and only wraith and i am what everyone wants to know as to mean that noone knows what i am."

"Then why dont you try to find out?"He said starting to relax.

"Because that is not why i am here,i'm here to help people remeber where they came from and who they are."

"Ok so who am i then Mr i'm so helpful and can't be botherd to find out what i am."

"There is no need to be sarcastic,i'm only here to help.From what i know your name is Rithmere and your 23 years old but i do not know where you have come from so im here to help you remember but if we dont manage to unlock your memory we will have to send you to Nordcarn

"Why dont you just send me to this Nordcarn place first then if its possible?" said Rithmere.

"Because for the magic store owner..."

"Wait,what magic store owner?"

"Sorry,i forgot to tell you about her,the magic store owner in Nordcarn can unlock your past memories therefore telling you how you got here.But for her to do this you must go through a hard task of locating her some rose quartz and mining some for her wich is harder as it sounds as you need to learn all the knowledge it requires."

"Well i was never good at reading", said Rithmere now walking over to the nearby seat backed up against a coarse,weather-worn rock, "Well if the first option requires no reading then ill go with that."

And rithmere got some clothes and continued with the Wraiths help and eventualy they unlocked his memory.

To be continued

Edited by The_Banned_idiot

name: Krakas

Appearance:red hair,brownish body colour,gray shirt,green pants,brown boots

Race: Human

Pker/non pker?: Either

Name: YouReveL

Appearance: long black hair, white shirt, white pants, black boots, pink horns

Race: female draegoni

Pker/non pker?: well sometimes :(

#edit i changed my char race :)

Edited by YouReveL