Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ghrae

Harvest event kills mouse walking

After harvest events (overloaded, tele nexus, etc), I hit F1 to get out of console mode to either click back on the harvest item or to walk back to the harvest item.

But I can't. Clicking on the ground does nothing. No mouse effects. No movement.

If I hit TAB I can still map walk. And as soon as I start walking, I can then click on the ground (mouse walk) again.

I thought it was related to Scarr's mouse/keyboard issue. However, I've tried the main client and all 3 patches with no success.

this sounds very much like you have sit-lock enabled... could you check that? (I wanted to add a note about not being able to walk when sit-lock was on, so that sit-lock would never act like a bug, but that didn't happen... maybe it should)

this sounds very much like you have sit-lock enabled... could you check that? (I wanted to add a note about not being able to walk when sit-lock was on, so that sit-lock would never act like a bug, but that didn't happen... maybe it should)

*sigh* It was sit lock ><

New official title: King of the n00bs

chalk another one up for the system not explaining the problem :)

I'll add a console message for when people try to walk away under sitlock. especially when more than two people share an el.ini (ie on windows), this can cause a lot of confusion

ed: done

Edited by ttlanhil