Eternal Lands Official Forums
TessAnna

Paladins of Ancient Lands

We are looking for honorable members. Please check out our web site (http://paladins.forumandco.com/forum.htm) and read the rules and see if this is the guild for you. And for those that will comment, I do realize that bagjumping and scamming are not against the Eternal Lands rules, however, our guild does have rules against them. We look for honor, honesty, maturity and integrity. Contact any member of PAL ingame and get to know us.

Thank you

TessAnna for Paladins of Ancient Lands

Edited forum link

Edited by TessAnna

Best of luck with everything Tess. I know the Paladins and the Knights will be good friends :P ...infact, shoot us an #ig for alliance if you like :P

I have been gone for quite awhile, real life taking its toll and all. I am back, that was the hardest semester of my life and family stuff sure didn't help!

Anyhow, I am rebuilding PAL, I am changing a few things. Some alliances will be broken during the rebuild. Some of my rules are changing too, apparently I am too much of a softie :P

Anyhow, we are recruiting. You have to be over 21 and have a mature attitude. There won't be any exceptions to the maturity this time, I can't stand the drama that comes with immaturity.

Please, stop by our forums, the link is http://paladins.forumandco.com/forum.htm and say hello. Let me know if you would like to form an alliance or would like to join an awesome guild with an awesome reputation! And, don't forget, Paladina is there to serve you! Since I have been gone, if her prices are off, one way or another, PLEASE leave me a message in my forums or PM me or forum PM me here. I am ignorant of current pricing and those of you that know me, KNOW I only like to be fair ;)

It's been great catching up with old friends these past few days ;)

***Edit to put in forum link

Edited by TessAnna