Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lumino

A New Channel

Hey all! This post isn't so much an event as a new channel I may be starting...

I am studying psychology and am interested in helping people with their "problems" so to speak. Note that I am no certified psychologist but I may some day be :D How would people feel about a sort of "call-in" show inside EL? I will join a channel and always stay on in case people want to call with problems/questions or listen to them. Would anyone be interested or is this a waste of my time?

Lum

jerry springer, EL stlye!

will you have sessions in KF?

:D but seriosly now... its always nice to have ppl to talk to in EL, but as far as a physchologist in EL: that might be kinda creepy ya know?

not to say your creepy, thats mean n ebul. but a channel to spill your guts in where anyone can listen can 1. get you into trouble. and 2. start all kinds of rumors and stuff :S

the idea isnt bad, i like having ppl to talk to, but the setup suxxors

maybe you can do that in an area in el where ppl cannot overhear you.

people can pm you and get a date/time to chat with you about their problems and you might want to record them to a notebook or sth...Then when its time meet with him/her at a special location and help them with their psychologic problems in el etc...

--record the date and time to a notebook :D--

I see what you're saying, but the idea is that it would have a "radio show" feel; kinda like Dr. Phil except in EL. However if it comes across as creepy then that obviously wouldn't work out. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Lum

maybe create ur own guild called "pysc" or something and recruiting people to talk to you about things and stuff or w/e. So if somebody needs some help just offer to have them join your guild for a little while.