Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Klets

EL Server OR Router [OUTDATED]

Hi There - Can someone please tell me if there is problems with the EL Server or Router the game Recynk like mad - Nothing wrong from my side my connection has been tested and all seem to be in best working condition. Please let me know - Many Thanks

Do you use a wired or wireless connection?

Hello friend thanks for comming back to me i'm living in South Africa and i'm using DSL384 (Cable) and i have let my ISP & Telkom test my line & connection and they have let me go through my connection settings and everything seems to be fine with no problem. I test my connection on Paltalk (www.paltalk.com) where i use my cam and sound in the room is all ok with no problems but still during the duration of the game the whole time my character walk then stop walk stop then it recyck, then i get a blank or black screen then it comes on again. I have uninstall el and install it again i have update my graphics card drivers i have check for virusses & spyware or adware all seems to be fine. In all this friend that's why i'm asking the question Is there something wrong with the EL Server or Routers i have never expierance this in the past. The last option i have think to do is to FORMAT my pc and start all from scratch and that's not wise to do. Understand me well i'm not a complaining person and i love el too much to let it go and find some other online games. Please let me know and friend thank you for all the hard work you and the other administrators are doing in the game.

Regards

Klets