Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jjk

The curse or Mortos!

This is a placeholder as soon as i finish the story tomarrow ill post it at school

p.s. i have about 2 pages so far still in 1st rp group and there were 2,that linked together so stay tuned!

Main Characters

Jjk

Roja

Tumaros

Slayton

Tirashazor

Eldwen

Kayliana

Matrixx_sh

Whitemagnum

Sirdan

Mortos~

Aluwen~

Gorlic~

One dark night some friends met in a tavern, to discuss the horrors of an evil god, Mortos. Roja decided to host the gathering. She called together Jjk, Tumaros, Tirashazor, Slayton, Eldwen, and for a short time Sirdan. After waiting friend by friend they all arrived. At Grahm village they brainstormed ideas of how to cure the curse of Mortos. Tumaros remembered some sort of mines that the evil spirit Mortos dwelled. Roja asking how he knew that, Tumaros replied in a shuddered manner that he just felt it. Suddenly Jjk shouted out the names of the dark caves of Naralik, and with a poof of black smoke and whispers of laughter Jjk disappeared. Very frightened and confused they all were panicking to find out what happened to Jjk. Tumaros then replied that we must go find out how to get to Naralik. Sirdan, being the usual stumbled one as he is went off up to The Forest of the Fall. Chuckling Tirashazor said that he knew of a peninsula with wise old man who knew many about those lands. Eldwen responded by saying Grubani Peninsula, I know of this man who you are talking about. Then what asked Slayton. Then we go to… To what said Tumaros. I don’t know it seemed to jump out of my head. NARALIK shouted Tirashazor. Roja then asked if everyone was with her. With encouragement they were willing. The catacombs, yes that’s it. Off to the catacombs! With haste!

On their journey they have to travel south. To Grubani Shouted Tumaros. As they traveled to Grubani Tumaros said, I smell death, and I sense death near us said Tumaros, Yes, I feel it to said Tirashazor. So they traveled west to the lands of Naralik. Nearly half way there Roja shouted fiend! Slayton jumped to the front of the line and fought the evil slave of Mortos, the ogre. After minutes of horror Slayton the might hero slayed the creature and smite its corpse. With haste, quick, to Naralik Shouted Tumaros.

As they reached the entering to Naralik, home to many goblins and snakes, they followed the road west. Ok now where did we need to go hazor said Tumaros. I do not know, he replied. Then why didn’t you talk to that old man you talked about Said Roja, well…I was scared and didn’t know what to say. So there wasn’t any man said Eldwen.

No there wasn’t said Hazor but quick we must find a clue, I can sense something useful nearby. After hours of searching the caravan of might warriors got very tired and decided to rest at a fireless camp fire nearby. Eldwen, bored and full of supplements they bought at the tavern, swung his foot into the ground. I want to go home shouted Eldwen, as he kicked the ground some more, just wait said Tumaros as his eyes flickered purple.

Tumaros your eyes! Shouted Eldwen. As they went back to their blue color everybody stared at him. Uhm, n...Nothing said Tumaros, Eldwen, still kicking the ground. Thump…Thump… Thump…THUD. Whoa shouted Eldwen as he looked down. What’s that said Tirashazor. It’s a map Said Roja. Quick look at it said Slayton. As they unfolded it in the center said Catacombs. So they journeyed to the spot where it pointed out, north of the camp, was a ladder. They all went down the ladder with ease. Slayton went first, in case of any trouble. All clear he whispered. As they walked along the dark deathful cave they heard wails. With blackened eyes Tumaros whispered, Jjk come to me. What was that asked Slayton. Of nothing said Tumaros as his eyes went back to its pretty blue normal state. Slayton, Tirashazor, and Eldwen killed the occasional skeleton, which was no trouble. Feeling their way through the cave, the moans got louder and louder. Nearly shouting Tumaros said quickly toward the shouting! As they found a door they opened it, and dropped in. The moans suddenly stopped. With a mean attitude they heard the voice of Jjk saying why have you done this to me? I am cursed! One of you is responsible for this! Why didn’t you just listen?! Jjk!!! They all shouted and ran to him. Why are you on that chair and how did you get here without us seeing? Its Mortos, one of you is being used by him. I have been praying to Aluwen for help, and I have been waiting here for 3 days! Tumaros eyes went totally pitch-black now as he shouted elvish words and started swinging at his friends. Tumaros stop it…are you mad…ouch! Watch it… they all shouted. In an earth shaking evil voice Tumaros said DIE! What? No! Don’t listen to me I must leave shouted Tumaros while jumping in to a pool. No Tumaros don’t go shouted hazor as Tumaros tried to drown him self. All of them trying to understand what’s going on and why tried to help Tumaros. Jjk tried to move also, but he was the only one who was bound by the curse or Mortos. Tumaros suddenly disappeared. Jjk shouted No! Friend, as he was taken also. Quick we must leave at once! Quick to the tavern! Shouted Roja. Jjk and Tumaros were united in the underworld. W…what happened? Said Tumaros. You were under a heavy curse, as of I. Then why are you here said Tumaros. With the help of Aluwen I saved you. As they traveled north they found the “eye of truthâ€, focus said Jjk, with a puff of smoke they appeared back on Isla Prima. Quick said Jjk; I must get my equipment to fight Mortos. So they traveled southwest to the docs to that boat that took them to Corren of Desert Pines. From there they took the nearest boat to Mynadar Valley of the Dwarfs. On the way to Molgor’s storage, Tumaros fell to the ground, and said. Our friends…they ARE safe. Good said Jjk QUICK with haste to grahms village. So they traveled west back to desert pines, then to lakeside and traveled west to Grahms. There they all met again and told stories of what happened when they were separated. We went to the underworld said Tumaros. Oh yeah? Said Slayton we got a strip show from Roja. SLAP said Rojas hand. Its about time we all go and get some rest, Said Hazor.

Days later, Mortos was at it again! This time he found a young elf named Matrixx_sh. Kayliana sensed this, so she gathered Jjk, Eldwen, Geelef, and some members of the Grand Dragon Council. Finding Matrix they tried many potions, Prayers, Remedies, and chants, but matrix could not control himself from being used by Mortos. This is a job for the dragons exclaimed Jjk. So for the next few hours every explorer in that tavern was arguing over the Dragons existence. Finally someone brave enough to step up to them, Geelef, said No matter what anyone says! Dragons DO exist. Yes…they do…said Kayliana, with a disturbed look. What do you mean by that asked Geelef? They can also exist in humans, their spirits at least. All the physical bodies are trapped in ore stuck in a wall or apart of the sky! Anyway, these dragons choose who they want to be for their dragon keeper. So the dragon takes over you? Asked Jjk. No, said Kayliana, They CAN use you but you have the power to limit them or tell them what to do. And these dragons give you special powers? Asked Geelef. Yes, like super vision, or future telling. Wait said Jjk, how would you know this? Because, sad Kayliana, I am a Dragon Keeper. And all we need to do to reverse the curse is to find the scroll of elvish magic! It used to be my fathers, but he was killed and now Mortos has it hidden. But we can permanently remove the curse if we remove the scroll; we must go to the healing well and heal Matrixx_sh for now. Now where is this well asked matrix? I don’t know, but Gorlic does, said Kayliana. To lakeside it is then said Jjk. There then, they went to lakeside tavern to meet Gorlic.

Sir Gorlic, said Jjk, do you know where the well of healing is? Well, said Gorlic, I d…He was interrupted by matrix saying ‘you will nothing FOOL’ as they tried to calm them down Gorlic finished. I do not know of this well, only which it is in desert pines, and looks like no ordinary well…OHH but I do know of this cave that you are looking for. But I will tell you later, you need some rest. So they spent the night at lakeside tavern/Inn. Jjk was awoken by fighting in the room beside him, Gorlic’s room. He went in and saw Matrix on the floor with Eldwen 07 and whitemagnum fanning him. Whitemagnum is a servant of Gorlic that was sent to help us along the way. OK said Jjk, so we just need to go to the cave, find the scroll, and avoid Mortos? That’s not hard. Then matrix busted out calling Mortos name, and then passed out. Quick downstairs said 007, yes said Jjk, he needs a drink! Rushing downstairs Eldwen yelled we need the dragons! SHHH they shushed him. As they opened the doors, there was Tumaros big curious eyes. Dragons? Asked Tumaros. Well, here is the story of what Kayliana told us. So they spent a couple hours explaining the story. During that time Matrix was possessed and was staring at Tumaros, and he went berserk and saw fire and dived in. TUMAROS shouted Jjk, quick we must defeat Mortos!

As they ran 007 fell behind, and went home. But the other 3 proceeded to the cave of the evil god Mortos. There with their cloaks managed to fins their way through the cave and avoid the orcs. They saw Mortos priest and so the priest summoned Mortos. Mortos laughed and smiled. Eldwen dashed at him to kill him, but he simply disappeared. HERE IT IS shouted matrix as he read the passage. Eldwen went along and read too. NO shouted Jjk as the book bursted and engulfed Eldwen and matrix with flames. WH…what the? Said Mortos, Who summoned me? I did shouted Jjk as he slowly walked toward him. Ha-ha Mortos laughed, OH NO I can’t move? Mortos was stuck armourless. Jjk dashed forward, and smite his body. That’s the end of Mortos, though his spirit still lurks, said Jjk, but I need to save my friends, as he prayed to Aluwen he said, This is a job for the Dragons!