Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cleo

My Short Story.

My name is Cleo. One day, I seemingly appeared on these lands magically from the sky. Why I’m here, I don’t know, how I got here, it’s anyone’s guess, but one thing I know Is that things will never be the same again. That’s for sure.

I’ve been in these lands for a while now, helping out, sifting through books and extracting needed knowledge to essentially survive in these lands. More and more people appear everyday, all bedazzled, as I was when I appeared, but I soon learnt to deal with it. Its tough but you get stronger as everyday passes; I remember when I first harvested my food from a passing by rabbit. I didn’t realise how strong it was and I soon started not feeling very well. I sat down, ate and soon felt much better.

I wont bore you too much about my “Life Story” but I’ve soon settled in and one mystical day I visited a land named “Trassian” I looked around these icy lands, exploring, finding many things to my amazement. I entered a temple unknown to me I walked around until I finally came upon a book. I placed my hand upon it and in a flash I started growing horns and scales appeared upon my face. I didn’t know what was happening or what I was turning into to, but I vaguely looked familiar to the citizens of this land. The inscriptions soon to my amazement revealed that “Thee who place thou hand upon thee book shall become a Draegoni” I was amazed, what were these mystically people and what did they want from me? I stayed in this Icy land for a while making it my home and after a while I met another fellow “Draegoni” his name Sistema Silverwish, who I soon found out to be the Prince of this land, we got to know each other well, and he told me the story of his Grandfather; Prince Saret and how he seeks revenge on Mortos. I went to his “Palace” if you could call it that, it looks more like a wooden shack and I met his brother Prince Hyperion. We soon too became friends and one day, the two Brothers to my surprise took me to see where there Grandfather sleeps, and took his crown from upon his tomb and placed it upon my head. “You are know Heir of Trassian, Dra Syn Cleo” “And if anything Ill should happen to us you will take our place” congratulated Sistema. “Thank You Graciously Prince, I will wear this crown with pride”

And that’s pretty much it, I still live in Trassian now, helping others, searching still these icy lands; full of mystery and wonder.

(I hope you enjoyed my story :( )

Hi, well I think it's too short right now really. You need more content, details, write it like you are actually going to those places and doing those things instead of summarizing it all.

Some of the events sound interesting..like that book, that could make a good story, but you need to write more on it.

Ok, I was rushed and had to go out, so I gave it a shot. I'll work on it tonight adding more description ;)

Edited by Cleo