Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nillyfeinn

Dual wielding weapons

Could this be posible? It would sure look cool... to put extra attack per round and some defencive penalty.... did i mentioned it would be so cool,cuz it sure would,yes sir ... :D

Ive loved this idea, i thaught of it ages ago but forgot to post it, It would be really kool to have

2 handed weapons are possible, as they are already in the game(staffs), however 2 swords at once is not possible, and will NEVER(i'm 98% sure on this), be implemented.

NO WAY! this is what i want most in this game. well 3rd, 2nd is cooking and 1st is ranged weaponary. but i will do everything in my power to get 2 sword (1 in each hand) possible, ok....

*Opens C++ for dummies*

"First you need to write a source co..."

Ah forget it!

hmm, i dont know how the server is coded so i dont know how it keeps track of stuff your wearing but most likely it check the item type and them checks how many of that type you can wear at ones. then it checks to see how many you are currently wearing, and if wearing another item of the same type it refuses to wear the new one (alltho a more elegant solution would be to exchange the old for the new).

If that is true, then couldnt the problem be solved by having left and right-handed swords? They would be different types so one right and one left-handed sword could be equipped at a time.