Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tendor

serious problem after update

An serious problem occured to me after the update to 1.3.3. When I move my mouse button over harvestable things (flowers, sulfur etc) or doors and flags, the mouse pointer wont change to the door or harv button anymore. That means I cant harvest anything and I'm stuck to isla prima :bow_arrow: The button still changes to the eye when I move the pointer over an player and to the attack button, when moved over animals/monsters

I use the linux client (el-133.x86.linux.static started from console) with an 2.6.17 kernel and an 9.1 slackware distro

Edited by Tendor

An serious problem occured to me after the update to 1.3.3. When I move my mouse button over harvestable things (flowers, sulfur etc) or doors and flags, the mouse pointer wont change to the door or harv button anymore. That means I cant harvest anything and I'm stuck to isla prima :( The button still changes to the eye when I move the pointer over an player and to the attack button, when moved over animals/monsters

I use the linux client (el-133.x86.linux.static started from console) with an 2.6.17 kernel and an 9.1 slackware distro

Did you download the update or the full client?

Post the content of your error log here.

sorry, I forgot that :) was kinda late yesterday...

I updated from 1.3.2 to 1.3.3 and that was in the error.log:

[02:05:47] Error: Can't open file "harvestable.lst"
[02:05:47] Error: Can't open file "entrable.lst"
[02:05:51] Downloading http://www.eternal-lands.com/updates133/files.lst from ww
w.eternal-lands.com
[02:05:51] Error: Can't open file "commands.lst"
[02:28:14] Client closed

I hope this helps to solve the prob

Edited by Tendor