Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Yeah, I'm having a little issue with this game..

It seems as if I can't eat, nor die..then again, I cant kill anything either without getting a "fatal tactical error" and then I'm warped to the campfire at the same health I was before..

This game is definately glitched up from what I've seen.. :lol:

Until level 6 combat, when you die you just get respawned at the fire camp, without losing items. Once you are level 6 and higher, things do change :cry:

As for eating, open bag, select the pointing finger icon, click on food.

You can eat (pretty sure.. except its a bug...) click on the "use" icon (looks like a pointing finger) and then click the food - your food level (left bottom of stats window) will raise. However u neither lose MP nor die if your food lvl is negative - a reason to keep it high is that you recover health if its above 0 and u got more harvesting success the higher your food lvl is. (btw food lvl borders are -30 and 45)

The "fatal tactical error" most prolly is one of the random messages u get when you die. You get warped to campfire then as long as your combat skill is under lvl 6 - afterwards you get warped to underworld (however after leaving underworld u end up at campfire again ^^) and got a chance of 50% to lose your items (50% for each item) - except you wear alch cloak (which lowers the chance of losing an item down to 40%)

Your health is the same as before coz as long as your a newb you respawn with full MP, lvl some more and you will respawn with no MP :cry:

... I wrote this before ent answered... gah I hate being such a slow typer :P - hope I at least didnt do any mistakes in my shortstory :D

cya around

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this