Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zanadu

Do you make siggies?

Well.. am not entirely sure what I want and am hoping that someone might be able to come up with something via some basic information of my character.

Name: Zanadu, Female Elf, w/black hair. Potioner, alchemist, and now becoming fighter. So maybe a sensual, elvan female, fighter alure to it might be good if someone can find an appropriate image to add in. If not an image perhaps a nice font with a vibrant abrastic color background. Eh, not much to go on but if you are good and want reward perhaps I can work that out too :)

Hey that's pretty cool. :) I wonder if I could tweak it. Its just screaming color though.. especially with so much empty space. hrm.. don't think i have gimp anymore tho ;x or can you make that into a top layer and make it transparent with the prog that you're using?:P

Okie, I done this for you.. Sorry, but the render of the elf is really really bad.. :( Hope ya like it. :)

zanaduin6.jpg

#edit - I took the fighter side of what you wanted, since thats what your doing, and it seems to go well with the image. :)

#edit 2 - Damm.. Still not under 50kb, and I made it on a low setting too.. :(

Edited by Shoq

With some color, but I couldnt get the last siggy back to the photo editing software to add color... so I started over:

IMG: Deleted

EDIT: I am going to make it bigger, and a avatar too

Siggy:

elf1-1.jpg

elf.png

Edited by The_Knight

Very nice guys!:) Shoq you have the paintshop skills that I wish I had. That's an awesome elf rendor too. :D now to figure out how to use it :P

Thank you guys so much :devlish: