Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scratch

Bigfoot

Ummm... isn't there a rule about reviving dead/old threads, i remember posting on this thread like 4-5 months ago.

My apologies to the new forum mod know as redsoxlovr10. I didn't know that a post that is just over a month was old & dead.

Ummm... isn't there a rule about reviving dead/old threads, i remember posting on this thread like 4-5 months ago.

The most recent flurry of posts was on Nov 24th, so it's only a little more then a month old, so responding to it is still reasonable. Some discussions do last for a long time. Now if the last post was over a year old and nothing significantly important was added, then the rule could apply.

One of the reasons for that rule is to prevent people from posting useless comments on old post, not for trying to have a meaningful response. That is for the MOD's to decide, not you!

To tell you the truth having a sasquatch or yeti type thing would be good considering the fact that we have artic, forest, mountain, desert chims all different depending on the surrounding area. I really think monsters should appear different and have different levels depending on their location, but the bigfoot would probably be genetically weaker probably around the a/d levels of the average fluf or cyclops

Actually, we should be concentrating on the features of the creature & not the creature with features. I liked the idea of hunting but thought it should go to a new creature rather than changing an existing one. I guess the real idea is getting lost to Bigfoot because 1)it is an imaginary fictitious creature goblinunicornphantomwarriorbrowniewoodspritecyclopstrollogre {sorry, fell asleep at the keyboard} & 2) it is too similar to another creature already ingame chimeranwolfdesertchimmyarticchimmyforestchimmyleopardtigerpanthersnowleopardwhitetigerblackbeargrizzliebearpandabearpolarbear {wow, I must be narcoleptic} even though nobody has ever seen it & lived. Gossip told me that even the Dev that created the Yeti & put it ingame spontaniously combusted shortly after. So, let's skip the whole Bigfoot part & focus on its features of being a passive creature with a feature that would cause it to flee from players with a possible chance that it would turn aggresive if cornered. I know that some will say,"I can't get behind the features of a creature without a featured creature", so I came up with a non-imaginary non-fictional creature that is not like any other creature that is ingame or ever been suggested & that everyone would like to hunt down & kill. I know many people don't like spoilers, so I will link to the pic rather than post it. Then they can be surprised if it gets ingame.

Photo of the creature I took from my trip to the San Diego Zoo.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j180/the...sandiegozoo.jpg

Edited by Scratch

Gossip told me that even the Dev that created the Yeti & put it ingame spontaniously combusted shortly after....

You can't believe everything you hear... I mean, consider the source!

scafativ