Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheMadToker

Summoning areas are getting crowded now

I'm assuming this was an oversight after the recent update, but guild summons do not go beserk and attack each other while in the summoning area (at least not in the WS one) and this is making it rather cramped. The area is already small enough, but I was just in there with 40 of my summoned rats and they were just standing there... and well, I'm sure you get the idea.

Rats die fast, so it's not too much of a problem.... but get that place filled with boars or pumas and no one will have room to walk around. I realize this is an after effect of us not being able to kill summons within our own guild, but this must be an oversight as far as the summoning areas are concerned.

Yes, we found out about this bug yesterday, just after the update :/

The good news is that I know why it happens, and it's relatively easy to fix.

The bad news is that I won't restart the server just for this bug, so it will take a few more days until it's fixed.

Meanwhile, I suggest having someone from a different guild in the arena with you, or quit your guild while you summon in the arena.

I can deal it for awhile, i just wanted to bring it up is all. I wouldn't expect a restart for such a minor thing :) Anyway, thanks for the response, I'm just glad to hear it is a relatively easy thing to fix.