Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tanyia

Back-link function

Would it be possible to have a Back button on jewelry entries that would take you back to the page you were last viewing?

Example: If you are looking at the recipes for the C2 rings, you have to go back to the index every time you are done looking at a ring, and then click on the page you want again.

Not a big deal, but it just popped up in my mind as I was looking at ring recipes yesterday :blink:

Would it be possible to have a Back button on jewelry entries that would take you back to the page you were last viewing?

Example: If you are looking at the recipes for the C2 rings, you have to go back to the index every time you are done looking at a ring, and then click on the page you want again.

Not a big deal, but it just popped up in my mind as I was looking at ring recipes yesterday ;)

Yeah, I've been meaning to get around to that for a while, something else to do on the next weekend (4 days off for me.) It's not too hard, but I'll have to patch the client (just make it display Index and Back links itself, instead of displaying them with XML), and then push the patch through the system before that will work.

Yeah, I've been meaning to get around to that for a while, something else to do on the next weekend (4 days off for me.) It's not too hard, but I'll have to patch the client (just make it display Index and Back links itself, instead of displaying them with XML), and then push the patch through the system before that will work.

And of course, make the Index and Back links fixed, not scrolling with the page contents. ;)