Eternal Lands Official Forums
the_antiroot

New charging for bots clarification.

I am planning on creating yet another guild, and am planning on getting a guild bot, and I think 20$ is bearely nothing for what you get with that bot. It is way worth it.

And for some of your answers Tirun check here:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...49&hl=Invis

Question:

Are guardbots immune and will they stay immune to things that make people invisible/indetectable?

Answer:

Only entities with ph/co over 200 will get it.

Constant Truesight ^^^^

Edited by The_Knight

this thread is a bit old, but i was wondering, if bots are causing lots of load on the server, why is a bot that does not even need to be seen (gossip) right at storage ?

this thread is a bit old, but i was wondering, if bots are causing lots of load on the server, why is a bot that does not even need to be seen (gossip) right at storage ?

There's a good answer for this. Gossip's new features require up-to-date knowledge of what guild people are in. She moves around from C1 to C2 to pick everyone up periodically. She'll never be in one place for very long.

wouldnt near the WS docks get everyone, everyone goes through IP eventually

And those that live on C2? It's a great theory... and over time you'd see them, but it wouldn't be as accurate for those who spend large periods of time at C2. Plus, isn't the Lakeside docks getting a bit crowded with bots as it is?

very true, and i know alot of people try to live on C2, i even try too, but alot of things force me to beam, like selling to a newbie who cant get to C2 or getting more leather or FP's. i walk past the WS docks at least once a week.

Now with intercontinental teleport you don't have to talk past WS docks if you just come to C1 to get leather or whatever.