Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Snuit

Fights on demand in non-pk map

I think u should be able to challenge people to fight in non-pk maps like u do with trading. 1 asks the other confirms.

Why? well simple i seen enuff noobs asking for a fight but dont want to walk along to a pk map because of several stupid reasons. If they bug me again i want to have the chance to sent them once and for all to the underworld.

I agree I've played many different games in which this became a nice feature, say you want to fight this rs fr00b, you click on the fight icon and click on him, it says:duel challenge sent... and if he/she decides to fight you they will click on fight , then on you. then the fight begins... another sugg is to havea window popup with different features such as... dont lose items, dont run, no potions, no magic.

I think this would be a great addition

Yeah good suggestion rebooted. But perhaps ppl should also be able to place 'bets' with items/money and they loose the stuff when their opponent wins.

Isnt the bet already what you are carrying? with the 50% chance to drop items i mean

Or do you mean that when a challenge is placed you have to put in a certain amount of money, and the winner gets the lot?

Or do you mean that when a challenge is placed you have to put in a certain amount of money, and the winner gets the lot?

Exactly or an item of choice etc.