Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wulfgar

I was the first casualty!

It was great! I was dead within seconds, Rachie was right behind me. I can only hope the rest of you were better prepared. GREAT incentive to pay for the advanced warning system.

Kudos to Teh God!!!

well, to be specific, I was the first casualty in the gold mine. Dunno who went down in the caves.

Edited by Wulfgar

There was actually a invasion?..

I wonderd around for 10 mins and didnt see anything.

*Everything about this story is real, including the people, except for the story which is really fake*

It was a war. We all fought bravely. Here is what really happened:

BeanMaster was stuck in-between two cyclopses and it was obvius that he wouldn't last, but at the last minute,I swooped down and saved him. I cut those cyclopses with my retro Steel Two Edged sword. Once I made sure he was okay, Bean and I swiftly got back into action. He was like, ha-sha, and I was like, wha-pah. Everyone was cutting down Cyclopses left and right. Anti swiftly entered the battle, and he was all like, Smite-Smite. During the battle, Tirun used Rich's sacred ability: He destoryed there market....Once their economy fell, he swooped in for the kill! That's right, Tirun taxed them...PropheT was also kicking ass, and taking names. He stabbed many of the Cyclopses in the eye and knee. As we all know, Cyclopses have crappy health insurance, so their families were forced to pull the plug. Then, out of no where, Anti chanted a few words, and BAM!!, it was all over...Everyone fought valiantly, and there was one main casualty: Joeseph. He ate a bad vegitable which gave him seveir food poisoning. May he rest in peice...

So there's how it really happened :wacko:

*Everything about this story is real, including the people, except for the story which is really fake*

During the battle, Tirun used Rich's sacred ability: He destoryed there market....Once their economy fell, he swooped in for the kill! That's right, Tirun taxed them...

lmao