Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jjk

It has came down to this NH please respond

between 9:00am and 12:00 GMT pm there are so many things I cant help, like people blocking brigdes, between thse times NO MODS are on, and no other NH's eithere

There needs to be someone hired as a mod at that time or else possibly give NH a tmth cause bridge blocking is VERY common at that time

specificaly what time is that (in your time zone ? and what time zone?) plus im not quite sure im an official NH yet kinda been workingup this character instead o helpin at newb isle.

I am willing to help but I am only on this time about 2-3 times a week, usually I am on about three hours before this. BTW if you want I can work as a mod or a NH, I dont really care: i do want to help out and I've been around the game for a while but I don't know a whole lot about computers so I can't help in that area :)

Oh well, just an offer, plz let me know.

I would happy to volunteer I get on before I go to school (6 AM Eastern Time) and I get reports of macroers and things and I am quite famous and offenly mistaken as a mod and people suggested I be a mod (but I am to scared to ask) *wets his pants* :shock: EEEPPP Don't hurt me

Oh, and I must say: during the times im usually one a mod/nh is desperately needed; constant channel spamming and blocking and its usually when no mod/nh is on.

im talking about GMT thats what usually is uded here, im just talkn bout a tmth not everyone wanting to be a mod

As I said, im on almost as much as rebel and just having the tmth instead of full mod capabilities bothers me not.(once again i know i wont get it)