Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ateh

REMOTE HEAL

Ok HI !

Im not sure if its a bug but i thaught id tell you about it anyway

Twice now i have gone to remote heal myself when i have been injured and the message '' your material points are at thier maximum however you used the essences blah blah ''

The trouble is my material points were most definately NOT at thier maximum and niether did they increase due to the spell being cast

I obviously dont mind as such because i still received experience for the spell , i was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem recently ?

Perhaps ive just been unlucky !

Anyway if thats the only thing i can fault with the game then your doing a wonderful job !

Peace and thank yous !

Ateh

I've experienced that sometimes when healing other people. I'm sure that everytime it happened, the target was not at full health, and everytime it happened my mouse pointer got stuck in the spell icon, nothing happening when you click. But just right clicking and casting the spell again should do it.

Same thing happens to me, "but you did lose the reagants for this spell :D" <-- stupid smilie :(

Anyway... it happens to me when I am clicking on someone that needs healing, but most of the time they are near a person that has full HP, so maybe the cursor is a little off?

The problem where nothing happens when you click, that happened to me only when I accidentally deleted my Remote Heal spell from my quickbar and tried putting it back over there... It would not work from the quickbar for the first 3-4 times...only from the spell window...weird, and I'm not sure why.