Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

Stargate season 8 spoilers.

Ok, even if stargate season 7 isnt finished yet, i have season 8 spoilers :) for the first episode, highlight the text below to see it

Spoiler:

The following characters have NOT signed a contract for SG season 8: Samanther cart, teal'c, Dr jackson, and Season 8 is said to be the last EVER season of stargate sg-1 as jack o'neill is leaving after this season.

General Hammond is removed from the stargate program and is placed as head of the promethius program. So second in command at the SGC is promoted and takes over command of the base, this being Jack o'neill. Anubis's spirit roams through the SGC taking controll of SGC personell and General o'neil orders a lockdown. Thats all we know about season 8 at the moment. :P

omfg you ruined everything by telling me that!!

oh ..wait.. that's right, i don't watch it anyway :lol:

I used to watch Stargate a long long time ago because I thought robots looked k0oL, then I realized it's not the best show in the world. The newer episodes of the Outer Limits Rox0red stargate

OMFG!! Anyone watch this weeks? "Lost City" part 2? IT ROX!! you could see it was made to be a film! Now do you think jack died at the end? or will he come back, i know :P

OMFG!! Anyone watch this weeks? "Lost City" part 2? IT ROX!! you could see it was made to be a film!   Now do you think jack died at the end? or will he come back, i know :)

For some reason, people in the US have to wait a week or download it :)

OMFG its the best damn sg episode EVER!!!!!!! want me to tell ya about it? :)

Sam do you like the outer limits (Not the 70's version)? Now that's a good sci-fi show. Each show teaches an odd, but interesting moral. The writing on that show was PERFECT. I am briging this up because this show used to come right after Stargate and was also sci-fi.

No i aint, its strange on the SG site it says stargate is on sci-fi channel but its not. I've looked constantly but it has never been on (maybe because i live in england) I've watched Stargate and Sliders, use to watch John Doe, but it got boring.

lol i watch it on sky one, sliders is or should i say was, pretty kool

Well thats it, Season 7 ended with a bang, is jack dead or not? Well he isnt dead, But teal'c, daniel jackson and sam carter have NOT signed the Season 8 contract YET so they may not be in it, but Jack will be back just so you know.

I nominate jack not dying as the most shocking event in TV history.

Seriously, heroes almost never die. Of course he's alive. They've only killed at least 1000 bad guys with the only casualties being people who just appear for one episode. Sometimes the old series formula gets a little tiring. How about people dying constantly without being replaced by some new guy who's exactly the same, or some episode where people fall in love, only to have them killed at the end of the episode.

Why not? they killed of janet fraiser, shes been in it since the beggining, also we know jacks alive, he makes general in season 8, he can't make general if hes dead.

Sliders brings back memories...the original cast was the best...