Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kramxel

Kram ;/

Hi, i am Kramxel and i have been banned. I kinda understand why i been banned, but it really has come from how many times asgnny muted and warned me ingame, he has muted and warned me so many times for reasons i never really understood(for instance i pc eagle wing on market and he warned me) but back to topic, i just made a little fun out of it for giggles, last two days i post some offtopic things on market i agree but only once them days and got warned, was jsut for giggles and i understand it was wrong, alot of =hc= thinks asgnny just pics on us with his mods powers and just tried to make a laugh out of it, didnt think i would get banned, im truely srry for all the wrong i caused, by getting warned. well posting offtopic on market, plz rethink ur decision about locking me.

Looking at the logs, you were constantly spamming market channel with posts within 30 seconds of each other, and constantly being told not to. This has been happening all the time, not just a few times. If you won't listen to anybody, or just will continue to post and will add smart-ass comments which show you do understand, what do you think will happen?

You might want to read this while you are waiting to talk to asgnny and soldus:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26909