Sign in to follow this  
Beorn

Scammed....

liquid prolly would have killed u anyways he pks ppl

Really? :pirate:

Btw, Atmosfear is pker too!1

lofl my woffle.

I r PK'er :o

#edit - I actually agree with riku, even though I was part of this, I spoke to Beorn for ages today. He's a nice guy, and I am sorry for doing what I did, I returned his bag, and all is fine now. :)

Edited by Liquid

Wizz, you know I love you to death, but you don't normally invite someone to pk..it just happens. I see it was a misunderstanding, so next time, if you want to fight to the death say , "Hey <name> let's fight ,winner take all." or something, cause I probably would have taken your invitation as asking for a friendly fight as well.

To you it's always a friendly fight invitation ;)

To others, I have learned to be more specific

w00t! Didn't think IRON were capable of such lame things =/ Kinda shows how nub IRON are at PK. Anyway, Liquid does nothing but PK, so, expect to be attacked.

w00t! Didn't think IRON were capable of such lame things =/ Kinda shows how nub IRON are at PK. Anyway, Liquid does nothing but PK, so, expect to be attacked.

Wizzkidd explained, apologized, and offered to return stuff...not sure why this is still a problem? It was a misunderstanding on both sides. People make mistakes--but most would not even try as hard as he has to make it right. Wizz deserves some credit for that, don't you think?