Sign in to follow this  
ShadowKnight

Extra long summons

What do you think?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes
    • No

I was just thinking about summoning, and i had an idea. Ok, how about making it so that you can add more life essences to make a summoned creature last longer? If a creature loses health every 10 seconds, use 2 essences and it will lose health every 20 seconds. To make it fair, its lifespan would be proportional to its essences. So since dear take 2 essences, it would take 4 to double its lifespan. It could perhaps even be done with 3 times or 4 and so on. Of course, it also takes more mana and a higher level, but gives more experience. Think about it, if someone could summon a really advanced creature, such as a bear, you would think they could make a rabbit which doesn't deteriorate immediately.

i dont think that would work very well...to many people would get high summoning faster...i mean really rich people can buy like 100 life essences and the stuff needed...then summon away getting more exp. than they really need

summoning is handy, besides when you reach higher levels and can actually kill other ppl summoned creatures are a great distraction if your tyring to get into a fort in a kf game :P

I would change the attributes of the summoned creature/creatures all together. Let them be pets. They stay alive until they get killed or you 'release'/'unsummon' them back to where you summoned them from.... However, for this scenario to work you would have to be limited as to how many summoned 'pets' you can have at one time. When you 'release'/'unsummon' one or it gets killed then you could summon another. Your summoned pet(s) would automatically be released when you log out of course...

Josral if that would be possible I would have run about 500 rabbits, 600 rats, 400 beavers, 200 brown snakes and 50 foxes running around me how would u like to see all that in ur window? :P

HAHAHAHA Right now Snuit can get about 100-150 rabbits summoned at one time if no one kills them