Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crimson

Zengin

It all started when me and my friend jaded_hearts and me were training in naralik, well as always we run around piling spiders, gobs, and such. Sometimes phantoms, but this time me (Scythian and Jaded_hearts) died to a phantom caz we forgot to put on weapons. Zengin was watching us, and was already following us, i told him to stop and he did for a while then he saw jaded_hearts piling the phantom so i came in and helped, i died too. the Phantom had around 1-20 hp left. So i tried to ask zengin for our DB's he said he had them, then suddenly he says his gonna kill the phantom so he did, and he says he dies. So i get my MM cloak run back to Naralik EXACTLY where i died there is no bags, and the Phantom is full hp. 1. NPC's cant heal, 2. Zengin has around 35/35+ A/D, i even have this conversation about his "fake" death. Watch out for Zengin guys his a bagjumper, and worse he lies about jumping u (bag).

zenginbag2fx.th.png

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1709/zenginbag2fx.png

zenginbag2fx.png

Edited by Crimson

Ok, thanks another bagjumper on the list :icon13: . I acctually find this funny that you expect bagjumper to tell you that he bagjumped you.

next time someone tries this tactic of claiming they died too, have a guildy beam as soon as poss.

if they see this person at IP then they arent lying :P

Today he was very unhappy because I killed an ogre near VC entrance, his source of income. He admitted he waited for ogre to kill incoming garg trainers, and bagjumped stuff. A really pr0 :devlish:

Today he was very unhappy because I killed an ogre near VC entrance, his source of income. He admitted he waited for ogre to kill incoming garg trainers, and bagjumped stuff. A really pr0 :omg:

He sometimes sits in a corner by the second ogre spawn in VC, pretending to be AFK. He wears MM waiting for somene to die. Maybe he does not realise that a low-level player sitting doing nothing at a spawn of monsters he can obviously not handle, is an obvious bagjumping suspect.