Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sk8

Sk8erjosh's Wonderfull/horrible life

ok now.. i dont read forums so if something is on here thast in there screw me ok ..lol

ok heres what i was thinking....

1. In teh chat boxes like.. storage... there are so many choices to click on... so i was thinking if u added a number next to them like say..

1.Withdrawl 2.Deposite 3.Goodbye

whatever number u push on ur keypad is what u choose

2. maybe a command of like... Last pm .. i realize that u can push // but if ur harvesting and looking away and someone or ... many someones pm u u dont know what they said unless u check the log ... or scroll up for horus... so what i was thinking was maybe like a Icon next to the Options icon that shows u all ur recent pms into a box just like options box ...

3. follow command... now i know i know... ur not Runescape.. and i realized that but follow command would rock.. u have to admit well.. put urself into a players shoes ... who likes turning camera non stop dodgeing trees and clicking not me ... so i was thinking maybe if a character is in range of corse u could type #follow_(name) and if they arent in range it would say this player is not in range... that way ur not completely like rs but follow is still availible

4.Magic lvling ...

i realize there is restrictions of what spells u can cast at what lvl BUT what i was thinking was have 2 differnet magic lvls .. 1 for casting spells and others for current lvl of that specific spell... liek say u got to poisen... after that u could lvl up on ur "poisen spell skill" so u do quicker damage or something...

5. a command key for attacking animals...

ok ... what i hate most is fleeing from animals...but it serves as best way to gain def exp ... so what i was thinking is sicne u can flee from animals with "home" key then we should have an attack key too yes? i mean its way better than chasing ur animal clickin all over the ground lol so like lets say F10 was teh key... ud walk (in range of corse) to the animal and hit F10 and it would choose to attack that animal ez'r on my frustration lvl ... lol

i had more but cant think of them... ill post when i recall them

2 save space since i hate flipping threw pages of posts ... there is like 2400 pages (consider deleting some of the ones that are so old that they couldnt even be used anymore)

Cape of bargon(ing): maybe a cape that gives 20%or 10% increase in prices that u sell for and a 20 - 10 % decrease in prices to buy .... and have like a lvl 50 manu restriction to buy it ;)

ENTROPY WOULD U PLZ READ MY FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM and this 1 too because it seems to be that ur NOT reading MY smEgIn! poStS!

k first off i realized ents buisy but come on... some of these are older than dirt and you cant tell me he doesnt have some free time ;) and as for your opinions on my ideas BAH TO U

Most of those involve the client, which Ent doesn't really work on anymore.

We've added a LOT of player suggestions to the game, and will still add more. We can't add everything. And just because we CAN do something doesn't mean we will.

-.- well then :evil: the cape thing was not a client suggestion, also you said "Most of those involve client changes" .. hmm adding a number to quickpick a selection on your storage i dont think would have to do with YOUR single client if you add it for everyone in the game ... and for magic lvling ... EVERYONE in the game ... so a couple have to do with client but MOST do not