Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LOTS

Buying items on game [SOLVED]

Hello

My first question is, when you buy a weapon on the online shop, will it be put into your inventory or storage? What happens if you are holding all that you can at the time you get the items? Also, can you only buy the items it shows on the online shop? I was interested in purchasing the crown of life (I think that is what it is called...) so I could raise my health a lot. Can anyone help me?

Also, the powersaver cloak. Even if you are making essences your food level won't go down?

Edited by Derin

Can anyone help me?
Yes.

My first question is, when you buy a weapon on the online shop, will it be put into your inventory or storage?
Someone will trade it to you.

What happens if you are holding all that you can at the time you get the items?
You fail.

Also, can you only buy the items it shows on the online shop? I was interested in purchasing the crown of life (I think that is what it is called...) so I could raise my health a lot.
The only items publically available are the ones listed, and rostogol stones for 5$ each.

Also, the powersaver cloak. Even if you are making essences your food level won't go down?

No, food level will decrease.

What? Someone trades it to you? So if you aren't on when Entropy or whoever the trader is, you never get your item? I am started to feel worried about sending the cash...

What? Someone trades it to you? So if you aren't on when Entropy or whoever the trader is, you never get your item? I am started to feel worried about sending the cash...

If you're time zones really don't work well at all, he can place it in your inventory/storage. (Don't intentionally overload yourself...that just creates problems for him...)