Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Moatster

Power Hungry bug

Guest Moatster

I have power hungry and at apparently random intervals instead of -3 when the time changes it will take between -1 and -4. This will happen both while I am doing something and while I'm doing nothing but walking (not eaven researching). The only other perk that I have is Godless and this doesn't happen all the time. Also this seems to happen more if I'm not researching than when I am.

I have power hungry and at apparently random intervals instead of -3 when the time changes it will take between -1 and -4. This will happen both while I am doing something and while I'm doing nothing but walking (not eaven researching). The only other perk that I have is Godless and this doesn't happen all the time. Also this seems to happen more if I'm not researching than when I am.

Also, remember that how much food is deducted for a minute also depends on if you have been doing some harvesting with a pickaxe. Special days can also have effects on you sometimes.

Just put on powersaving cape and you'll lose none, unless you're researching or "regenerating" (don't have full etheral and material points) - it helps a lot with powerhungry :P

Just put on powersaving cape and you'll lose none, unless you're researching or "regenerating" (don't have full etheral and material points) - it helps a lot with powerhungry ;)

Wouldn't this be exploiting bug? :P

Just put on powersaving cape and you'll lose none, unless you're researching or "regenerating" (don't have full etheral and material points) - it helps a lot with powerhungry ;)

Wouldn't this be exploiting bug? :P

WTF how?

This was long ago declared a "non exploitable bug"

IE: No, technically it doesn't work the way it's supposed to, but since there is nothing we can do about it, it is ok to take advantage of it. It does no harm to any other player or to the game to do so.

So, power hungry people, when your mana and health are full.. and you are not researching, wear a powersaving cloak, it negates the power hungry perk.

(As I personally think it should.. it only makes sense..)

Guest Moatster

As Learner replied I know that if you are harvesting you can lose more than 3 food, but this also happens when I'm not harvesting and while I don't mind it I have noticed that the most common amount of food taken is -1. This happens most often if I am walking a long distance i.e. across WS.