Eternal Lands Official Forums
WizzKidd

What are YOU doing in Palon Vertas?

Hi All,

I was just wondering what everyone does in the Palon Vertas area. I own the bot Shari and am looking for some input on how she could best serve the activities of those who spend time in that area.

So, if you spend time in that area and have thought "I wish I could buy _____ here" or "I wish there was a market for me to sell _____ in palon vertas", let me know :whistle:

But the guild npc's sell that stuff too..and I think shari's prices are a bit high....

Like iron helms for 275?? when one of the guild npc,s at dock sells em for 150...(which i think is too low...but I make my own anyway).

If your stuffs not selling..maybe you should do some price comparisons... (see what a nice guy I am..giving sales tips to the competition :) ) :whistle:B)

Wine cheaper than 3gc each would be nice. :D As well as Fps, Tele ess, Fire ess, LEather, thread etc.

About 5k TPTR essies would be nice, lol. :D

Gem Sanding Paper

Mercury

Spirit Essences

Wine

Leather

And I'm sure that there are items there that have not been sold....

But the guild npc's sell that stuff too..and I think shari's prices are a bit high....

Like iron helms for 275?? when one of the guild npc,s at dock sells em for 150...(which i think is too low...but I make my own anyway).

If your stuffs not selling..maybe you should do some price comparisons... (see what a nice guy I am..giving sales tips to the competition :D ) :):P

Yeah the Guild npcs do sell that stuff too but its only high because there is little competition around Shari (yeah sure there is Freya (across 2 maps, 1 dangerous)) and the guild-rented NPCs (They don't get enough PR imo) so therefore since there is not many around to compete with, prices will be high. I also think prices should be lowered a bit. Also, consider an Iron Helm for 150gc (Dacia @ Idaloran market docks), which maybe too low, is actually its price the game has set for it (Trik buys this for 75gc right?). I *always* go shopping around there for the lowest bargains and each NPC there has its good points and its bad ones. Is there a way to change the value of the item once its being sold?

I'm guessing Wizz has more control over Shari. Prices get weird when they buy your stuff for lower when you can make a better profit elsewhere in EL.

The main problem i saw with her is that the last time i tried, she wouldn't let me sell ELEs to her when her wanted list lists them. :blink:

Actually, her prices are only high because I set them low before anyone used c2.. and prices have plummeted since then. So, I really need to work on pricing. I will do that with the week :D

Tell her to advertise a little, she's getting complacent and a large behind. lol

Saying hi from Moscow.

Minion

Edited by Minion

I *always* go shopping around there for the lowest bargains and each NPC there has its good points and its bad ones. Is there a way to change the value of the item once its being sold?

Yes We can adjust prices anytime..it is worth checking now and again... if an item is not selling we may lower the price..The only thing that is a pain in the neck is that we cannot see how much of any particular item is in the bot unless we deposit at least 1 of that item.... so if say there are only 5 HE it shows up as an item.. but if you try to buy 100 you only get the 5 (and only get charged for 5 B) )

If an Item looks rediculously priced..it may be there for guild members..as we can set different prices for guild and for public.... (they may also incorporate seperate prices for friendly guilds and enemy guilds too... but that is not inplemented yet...and may not be..depending on if devs want it in or not.) ... so we could set ally guilds at same as our guild (or a small increase) while enemy guilds we could set price at whatever we liked... (mmm 70gc per HE :D ).

Ok, I believe I have addressed all the requests. Feel free to let me know if there is anything more or different I can do (within reason of course) :blink:

PM Shari with inv and wanted to see all that she now carries.

Usually i just come to palon vertas from tele to portal room to buy wine from shari, since i am antisocial. :blink:

I spend almost all the time in c2 in imbroglio, redmoon and iscarilth city. :P