Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nahtepa

Trojan_Knight

Ok, so im not saying there is anything wrong with pking, but this is what happened:

Yesterday i visited the dp arena, only a few people there (lower lv people, i told them if they wanted they could pvp and i wouldnt interfere). After a while, Trojan_Knight comes over and he sits outside of the arena. Hes wearing full plate, col, axe of freezing, bp cape and steel shield (no problem with him just sitting there). People left for a while so it was just the 2 of use. He said how he was looking to pk people but since people were pvping he was just gonna watch. A person i used to pvp with a little named loulette came to arena, so i asked if she wanted to train. she agreed and i took off my serp and mirror, leaving me with greaves, cuisses, col, steel chain and steel sheild. We went on for a while and a few more people were comin around to arena. Trojan_Knight came into arena and stood around, so him and i pvpd a little to see how it was (still no problem). Loulette and i went back to training. Then, guysmith (someone in my guild) came in and was just chilling in there, asking this one person to pvp a little and the person was hesitant. I took off my col (which is what i do when my health gets below 120, and loulette could fight me until i get to 30 health before i have to restore) and loulette had me to about 50. i was clicking away from battle w/ loulette bc wasnt getting exp anymore. Suddenly, as guysmith was getting out of arena, Trojan_Knight attacked him, almost killing him. Guysmith disengaged and ran out. Seeing this, loulette disengaged from our fight and i assume was about to run out, then Trojan_Knight attacked me! (warning: if you are weaker than me, you dont attempt to pk anyone in my guild while im standing right there bc i will kill you, and if your stronger than me we will still fight until there is a victor. Also, it was low for him to attack me when i didnt have my serp, mirror cape and col w/ full health on, he expected to kill me easily i guess. and he was wearing everything i said he had except now he wore a serp.)well, i wasnt exaclty prepared for it, so he got a few hits of me and had me down to 20 some health before i restored back to 120. I quickly threw on col and mirror cape ( at this point my health got down to about 60), so i used a sr and retored to 270! Everyone cheered for me to throw on my serp, so i did :D . he got to restore once and i killed him. i pmd him asking why he did it, and he just said "i was bored, and when i get bored i just click around". Sadly (for me anyway) he had a rost stone, so i didnt get anything :angry:

The point that im saying is that if you are pvping with a friend and you see Trojan_Knight, just be careful ok? He said he wouldnt attack anyone if they were pvping , but he did bc he saw easy kills (well, what he thought was an easy kill before i showed him what i was capable of :P ) There is no rule against his actions, but it was pretty low of him to do considering people were just training. Take care everyone, be safe.

P.S. you had a chance at killing me Trojan_Knight... the last restore i used to bring health up to 270 was the last restore i could do since my mana was below 25 and i had no more srs.... if only you restored 1 more time... wonder what would have happened ;) i may have disengaged, or you may have killed me. still... how was the underworld? :P

-X~~

Edited by Nahtepa

Guest stalag

~LE~ is a fine guild, im with serious doubts about your story...u need to prove it.

btw nice sig hardcore :o

Edited by stalag

Trojan_Knight is no longer a member of ~LE~, he left yesterday to start a PK guild, according to the information I was given.`

Guest Trojan_Knight

How yall doing? Sounds or looks like Im'm considered a "low" person amongst people these days. I'll toss ya the full story.. You can double check this to see if any important info is missing.

Yes I did leave the community ~LE~ that I worked hard and long on. But this is souly do to. My personal reasons, and due to that I dont believe I can make ~LE~ any more of a better place then what I have done already. With that said. I left it in very capable hands. Being Dh and Stormer, who are more then capable of keeping it a very honorable, mature acting community, that was the main point of my theory when I created it.

As for me starting a pk guild or community. That has been talked about, yet though. Truely, its not been a final desicion of mine yet at this point. It is just something that has been tossed up into the air. Although. With ~LE~ and the way it was started, and the way I implimented the rules when it first stated. Is that as a fighter, which I hope to be some day. It is very difficult to become great at it, unless alot of time is put in. Now with that being said. And the reputation of ~LE~ you can understand to why I left considering the new path that I want to take in fighting more often. Because honestly when I started ~LE~, mostly it was a alch community. Although with time that can change depending on what Dh and Stormer do with it. But I just dont have the time to be on here as much as I like to. In order to make that change a great possiblity.

So with the above of ~LE~ said. Now onto the next topic.. Dp Arena.. For the most part, the information in the above is correct. Although a few minor things that could make a difference are missing. Which are, before I went "click happy" as some of ya may see it. I was asked by the maker of this thread to ff, which we did, then em's ff p from earlier asked, and it was done as so. So over all, I knew what who was capable of. Because when earlier, the above creator of post, was wearing minor training gear when i was in plate,. So why would I think I could win? I didnt. I thought for the most part that I would die. As I usually do because for some unknown reason everyone and they're mom has attacked me (except for maybe a couple people :P) since I began my journey on this game years ago. Anyways, to make a long story short, I did not know you only had no or only 1 restore left. Either way I was not considering me to win.

Yes I did state that.. "I got bored" but the rest of that is "so I figured I would attack someone so I could be killed" Those that I have ever ff with, or that I have trained with in any gear. Know that I return items. Those that I have never ff'd with. Honestly I dont know if i would of kept the items of that guy or not. But most likely, being who I am.. I'd possibly of given you the items to give back to him since you are of the same guild as he was. And since we we're ff'n prior to that.

"from log-

[PM from Nahtepa: what was that for?]

[PM to Nahtepa: had to go, figured.. why not let yall kill me :)]

[PM from Nahtepa: lol!]

[PM from Nahtepa: you almost had me too]

[PM to Nahtepa: thanks for the exp have fun may catch ya around some time. :)]

[PM from Nahtepa: i didnt expect u to att me]

[PM from Nahtepa: ok, cya :o]

[PM to Nahtepa: gotta watch out for those that ya never know. usually when i stand around for a really long time as i did. i just start clicking people. :)]

[PM to Nahtepa: and then get off here. :) well i should get going before my gf grounds me. :)]

[PM from Nahtepa: lol, ok, cya] -"

So as you can see, I didnt plan on living. But you guys will make your own desicions regardless of what who says what.. Have a nice day.

Regards

TK

I do not understand why you would waste a rostogol stone though. If you knew you would be killed, then why attack and waste an item worth 10-15k? I also consider you having the upper hand in the beggining of the battle considering how low my health was, no cape, and no wep. you, however, full armor, health, bp and serp, may have easily killed me with a few lucky swings, so it is sort of hard to think that you thought you would have been killed. i was actually in shock for the first few seconds after you attacked me but then knew what i had to do to save myself from getting a ticket to the underworld.

It also seems mean just to kill a person for the hell of it when they were trying to find a pvp partner. I recall when i was a growing player i had little money(still do), made all essences myself (still do) and only had 1 set of armor to my name (ive accomplished something there :) ). if guysmith was a character like how i was (im not even sure, who knows what hes been up to), then getting pkd and possibly losing most if not all his items would be horrible.There is no guarentee that they would get their items back. Also, if you just go click happy to anyone, that is why i posted this message, just to let people know to be careful and cautious, b/c i was caught off guard. If you wanted to die, then why attack guysmith? a player who was obviously way weaker. If i were, if i should say, wanting to die for the hell of it, id talk to someone stronger than me and challenge to the death, all in fun. Am i calling you a mean person? no, that i am not. you seemed like an ok guy while at the arena (until my guild was attacked and i was caught off guard, i will say that confused me), but i was just saying to people to be on watch just incase. from what you have wrote, you seem to be a good guy, so i believe you now. i appreciate your honesty about the arena. as you can see in my pms, i was friendly and still do not have a problem with you. i will not pk you unless you att me first (for killing), or something else happens. If you join a pk guild and att me for killing reasons, then i guess i will have no choice but to defend myself.pvp is ok. if we both agree to pvp then there is no problem, no death involved.

Also, if you wanted to be a pker, dont pkers keep what they pk?

And, this is what i heard, but not sure if it is true. You told me you were logging off... but someone told me that you returned to the arena shortly after i left and was killed by i belive it was atilla. is that true?

p.s. i dont think chatlogs are needed for this considering there is, or i feel is, peace, but how do i find chatlogs for if i need them in the future? thanks

-X~~

You can find your chatlog by going into your Eternal Lands directory. For instance, my chat log is located at "C:\Program Files\Eternal Lands\chat_log.txt" if you are using an OS other than Windows it may be different. Keep in mind that you need to have it set to log chat by setting it to do so in-game.

Guest Trojan_Knight

I do not understand why you would waste a rostogol stone though. If you knew you would be killed, then why attack and waste an item worth 10-15k? I also consider you having the upper hand in the beggining of the battle considering how low my health was, no cape, and no wep. you, however, full armor, health, bp and serp, may have easily killed me with a few lucky swings, so it is sort of hard to think that you thought you would have been killed. i was actually in shock for the first few seconds after you attacked me but then knew what i had to do to save myself from getting a ticket to the underworld.

As for to the wasting money ordeal. I do it all the time. You don't know me from adam, as i dont know you from eve. However, ask anyone that knows me if you must, and they will tell ya the exact same thing i just stated. Heck, to be truely honest I do it irl too, and if really need be, my gf can an will vouch for it.

As for you proclaiming in first post to had been pvp'ing, an now stating "looking for a person to pvp." I proclaim that it seem unfit. Because I was going to leave that statement alone till you dragged this topic on. Although. When done so, I could be wrong on this but, I'm thinking ya had more then a little health as now proclaiming.

It also seems mean just to kill a person for the hell of it when they were trying to find a pvp partner. I recall when i was a growing player i had little money(still do), made all essences myself (still do) and only had 1 set of armor to my name (ive accomplished something there :( ). if guysmith was a character like how i was (im not even sure, who knows what hes been up to), then getting pkd and possibly losing most if not all his items would be horrible.There is no guarentee that they would get their items back. Also, if you just go click happy to anyone, that is why i posted this message, just to let people know to be careful and cautious, b/c i was caught off guard. If you wanted to die, then why attack guysmith? a player who was obviously way weaker. If i were, if i should say, wanting to die for the hell of it, id talk to someone stronger than me and challenge to the death, all in fun.

Again I do not know him, nor do I know you. With that said to sum it up. I just figured him, but found out that he wasnt capable. Therefore I knew you were capable. I do die purposely all the time. I have no problem w/ it due I get a kick outta the cell bot saying things I find funny. Sometimes when I'm in the underworld, and you may not care to know this. I tend to walk to an from it, just to see what it will say next. As fir the "find someone stronger, that I also do all the time. Just you've not seen it because usually I'm not where you are 24/7.

Am i calling you a mean person? no, that i am not. you seemed like an ok guy while at the arena (until my guild was attacked and i was caught off guard, i will say that confused me), but i was just saying to people to be on watch just incase. from what you have wrote, you seem to be a good guy, so i believe you now. i appreciate your honesty about the arena. as you can see in my pms, i was friendly and still do not have a problem with you. i will not pk you unless you att me first (for killing), or something else happens. If you join a pk guild and att me for killing reasons, then i guess i will have no choice but to defend myself.pvp is ok. if we both agree to pvp then there is no problem, no death involved.

Also, if you wanted to be a pker, dont pkers keep what they pk?

And, this is what i heard, but not sure if it is true. You told me you were logging off... but someone told me that you returned to the arena shortly after i left and was killed by i belive it was atilla. is that true?

Peoples opinions dont bother me. Not telling all to the full extent tends to make me shake my head. Then usually I just laugh it off, as I am now doing. I stated that I may choose to be, or choose not to be a pk'r at that time. So in all honesty it was undecided. Although some like myself. And some that know me well, do the same as I do. And thats to give back items to some. However, as stated in the above, my reason for have done so, are already stated in my previous post. Because a friend of one was a friend of all. Yes it is true that at that time I found a few extra min to continue to play because when I spoke w/ you in pm I was figuring my gf to call me to tell me she had made it to a certain location close to me. However she did not arrive till a few moments later. So w/ my extra time I went back. Its a great possibilty that person killed me.. But to be honest I have no clue if indeed it was that person or not.

p.s. i dont think chatlogs are needed for this considering there is, or i feel is, peace, but how do i find chatlogs for if i need them in the future? thanks

-X~~

I find my chat log basically how stated by the person who listed the info relating to that. And you will need em in the future because honestly there is always someone out there trying to put you on the spot light in the rumors of a bad clause. But this is my last post on this topic. And you can decide for yourself if you feel I would of or wouldnt of done this or that. No reason for me to talk on a matter that will always go back and forth due to us not knowing each other or etc. But now I choose to "try" and be a pk'r, although I think I may be to nice. However, Im learning, as anyone does with any new role, idea, or topic maybe I start w/ using a few minor items, and then graduate to keeping all. Who honestly knows.. And I have some new great teachers to show me the way. However this still does not pertain to this topic. But to be truely honest, I see no reason for this thread. As I see no reason to continue posting on it. To those that read this. I apologize for not using the quote commmand. But I cant get it to work for the life of me.. So I went with using colors.

Regards,

TK