Eternal Lands Official Forums
ShYne

Connection Problems

Ok. I will give a EFE (yes i will deliver, unlike peeper) to the person who tells me how long this piece of string is im holding in my hand.
twice the distance from the middle to the end (either one, I'm not strict)

Ok. I will give a EFE (yes i will deliver, unlike peeper) to the person who tells me how long this piece of string is im holding in my hand.

lol roswell, 42 cm?

Haha. You should win for knowing the "actual" answer. You rock!

Its impossible to answer. but ttl had a good answer. The real answer is none. cause i wasn't actually holding one. But i might think about giving it to ttl cause he did come up with a cunning answer. What do you think i should do?

I think its like the fastest growing thread ever

It will. Everytime the server's down, threads grow insane.

id say thats a winner

i sense it is somewhere between 0.1 mm and 9.8 km

w00t! did i win?

Its impossible to answer. but ttl had a good answer. The real answer is none. cause i wasn't actually holding one. But i might think about giving it to ttl cause he did come up with a cunning answer. What do you think i should do?

Give it to TTL

I woke up just now, here from Brazil I can't b routed trough France as well. Nothing to do but wait. This happens on Internet.

Edited by Bandhar

Have you seen what being deprived of EL has taken us to; guessing how long a piece of string we cant even see.

where would we be without EL?

Give it to TTL

I agree TTL is clearly the winner of this one