Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
midevilconevi17

Admiting Rather than Lieing

I do not wish to get in Truble for this at a later date this happend by complete acsident,

I have WAY to many Chars i just want them to be deleted except for My main one midevilconevi17 and my Alt Supafly, some (Mid19) was a freind that came over and i wanted to show him el and he said just do same name as me like MId16 (nathan difrent house he made it on his cp starting playing rs his cp cant handle EL) and MId18(zack same story But is still playing now is Tiger27) did. Tocexyforu (yes that was plain stupid char)i ment to delete before but i forgot Pass i think it might be the same as main but i have not tryed.. and monkay same story and as for mid17Tester that was the one i made on test server before i knew i could switch over so please i am sorry i didnt mean them to pile up like this and it will not happen again i rather admit it and get rid of them than get my self in big Truble at a later date.PLEASE do not ban me i have been working hard on my character for a long time please dont.

:icon13: Sorry

-Mid

I do not wish to get in Truble for this at a later date this happend by complete acsident,

I have WAY to many Chars i just want them to be deleted except for My main one midevilconevi17 and my Alt Supafly, some (Mid19) was a freind that came over and i wanted to show him el and he said just do same name as me like MId16 (nathan difrent house he made it on his cp starting playing rs his cp cant handle EL) and MId18(zack same story But is still playing now is Tiger27) did. Tocexyforu (yes that was plain stupid char)i ment to delete before but i forgot Pass i think it might be the same as main but i have not tryed.. and monkay same story and as for mid17Tester that was the one i made on test server before i knew i could switch over so please i am sorry i didnt mean them to pile up like this and it will not happen again i rather admit it and get rid of them than get my self in big Truble at a later date.PLEASE do not ban me i have been working hard on my character for a long time please dont.

:icon13: Sorry

-Mid

As long as you don't use any of them now, I doubt you would get into trouble, but it is good to come forwards and ask for them to be removed. Whether you *now* get into trouble because you mentioned it is up to Ent and his log files I suppose. :-P

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this