Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
petersohn

eternallandking

So, the story is the following:

I was harvesting lupine with Sweettea in portland. We collected about 20k lupine in a bag, and then started to haul it to the flower shop. Then, one of her guildmates came to help. LadyZan was sitting on the bag, while the others (including me) hauled the flowers to the shop. One time when I arrive at the bag, this guy (eternallandking) was on the bag. We all asked him to get off. He said:

just wanted to see whats in side

(who the hell believes that, and what the hell does he care about our bag :D ), and started to walk to the flower shop. I was suspecting that he stole some of the flower. When I arrive there next time, he is also on the bag. When he got off, Sweettea noted that he stole some of the flower. Next time he was also next to the bag. LadyZan didn't get off it though, so he left after a while, so we could continue.

So beware when this guy is near, and don't leave any bags with valuable stuff in it.

Edited by petersohn

At least he didnt sit on the bag till it poofed..like some have in past .....

I admit it was a bit cheeky to come back for seconds :ph34r: But I am not really sure that that is an outlaw worthy offence..... all the same caution should be taken around him... B)

Noticing the name, I can't help but think of a huge taunt. Maybe it would be worthy to investigate if this isn't a multi of someone who's been locked already...

It is true. He is a dirty stinking bagjumper. He PMed me in Portland. While I was trying to PM him back, a goblin attacked and killed me. A witness (Zerth) saw him take my DB. Zerth was kind enough to return my DB from a gargoyle attack and upgraded my sword from a previous account. I PMed Eternallandking to give my DB to Zerth and he replied "What Bag?". He stopped returning my PM's when I told him about Zerth witness him taking it.

Edited by sa1em

i would have got the bag first but i laged cause i was downloading something at the time ...

It wouldn't have POed me if he admitted taking it and said tough luck body bagger. Zerth & Ateh both offered to replace the items. I owe you both. If I can't repay you, I will definately help another.

I had the exact same problem with this guy in PL at BL bush. My guildmate, crunchyuncle, and I were harvesting and bagging to sell them, and he kept on jumping the bag and taking them when Crunchy would step off. I called him on it, and he called me a noob and began insulting me. So yea...hes lame and sucks and needs to be PK'd. lol

He has been added to my personal pk list as a " career bagjumper"

I doubt that he will venmture into pk though mind you he may get brave realising that there are much better bags to jump in there

While on my way to Desert Pines throught Portland one day I saw Eternallandking harvesting lupines at the very same bush, I believe. I was a bit curious to see if he was still bag jumping.

I began harvesting.

I gained a couple hundred lupines and dropped them.

A few times I stepped off my bag for a few seconds.

He did not jump the bag, so I continued. The most that happened was he inched closer to me.

After a bit, nothing happened, I left. While walking away I said 'Free Lupines'. He did get on the bag pretty fast, but nothing suspicious.

Has he changed his way? I think, Maybe.

He is still a bagjumper. He was probably not in a bagjumping mood that day, lol.

Indeed, he has done this same act to me, and a few other ppl I know, he's not so noob although he acts it, he's been doing it for at least 3 months that I know of, in my opinion he is worse then Lcs when it comes to bagjumping, watch out for this guy :P

lol yep he is a bad guy as far as i know...once i told him that u r not the king of E.L. and he said he is the ruler of E.L. ......so thats how i began thinking of him as a bad person.