Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ryo2049

what is the usage of wood logs? [SOLVED]

the question just same to title ~

THX~ :icon13:

wood logs are used to make fire..same as branches..the last ones can also be used as sticks..aka weapons.

to make fire: click on wood logs or branches in your inventory with the fist icon, then click the fire pit, do the same with a fire essence, using the fist icon again.

*hugs*

JezeBelle

the question just same to title ~

THX~ :icon13:

wood logs are used to make fire..same as branches..the last ones can also be used as sticks..aka weapons.

to make fire: click on wood logs or branches in your inventory with the fist icon, then click the fire pit, do the same with a fire essence, using the fist icon again.

*hugs*

JezeBelle

OH~thx~^^

i am trying to make fire and cook meat~

OH~thx~^^

...to cook meat: click the raw meat with the fist button, then click the fire with the same button.......

enjoy :D

Jez

OH~thx~^^

...to cook meat: click the raw meat with the fist button, then click the fire with the same button.......

enjoy :ph34r:

Jez

Can you cook meat on fires that other players start? And can meat be cooked on fires that are already burning? (that are made by game ..and not started by players).

Edited by SharkBite

OH~thx~^^

enjoy :ph34r:

Jez

Can you cook meat on fires that other players start? And can meat be cooked on fires that are already burning? (that are made by game ..and not started by players).

Yes