Eternal Lands Official Forums
LadyWolf

To the_antiroot

LadyWolf, if he (the anti_root) really was your friend and "husband", he would forgive You. I guess real life should be taken more seriously than EL life as it is much more complex. It is cool that You've found some cool person out there, on place called Earth.

:P Cheers!

We love You both (antiroot and You)!

LW,

I was quite cross with you for the way you attacked me in an earlier thread, but I have heard people speak highly of you, and I guess this thread shows why. Being the newbie, as you pointed out, I am not familiar with the issues between you and anti, but it seems that you both want your friendship restored, and I wish you all the best.

I lift my hat to the honesty and maturity you both have shown.

EaglePrince.

Ladywolf......I commend you for stepping up to bat and taking resposiblity for what you done....This is the kind of thing that I found friendworthy about you when I first met you. The ability to step out of the norm. To be and do things that are not like the rest. Stepping up and laying it flat on the line for all the world to see is definatly something that most people would not have the guts to do. I was friends with you right in the middle of this. When these things happened with anti and I learned what kind of person he really was....I was heartbroken for anti. I seen how much he cared for you and how bad he was hurting because of you I became very angry. I could not understand how you could hurt him in such a way. I can understand when feelings grow apart and wanting to end things...I just could not understand how you could do it the way you was. I stepped back and decided to stay out of it. I figured that things would work out in due time on thier own.

Time went by...and things was still left undone....I could not understand how you could leave things this way. So open and so obviously painful for Anti......and for you im sure. I began to see you as a cold heartless person. and for this i apolagize...I should of spoken to you sooner and told you my feelings about all this instead of just walking away with no explanition for my actions. From that moment on everything you said or did i seen as a hostile action.

In the last couple weeks before this all came to a head I found ever reason to want to start a confrontation with you. I am very glad that this all came to a head finally and that you was able to express your feeling and to start on the road to fixing the wounds you both have because of all this. Because of my friendship with you I met The_antiroot....who I now consider one of my closest friends on el. Good friends and good people are hard to come by. I am glad you relize that your friendship with him is worth putting yourself on the line. I am not sure i could of been so open with the world and expose myself and my feeling so nakid to all of el. I really honestly commend you for what you have done. And I really hope you can continue to grow because of all this. I know your example is teaching us all a few things and I hope that all this can be put in the past and we all can see you in a new light.

As far as im concerned this is over with. I know that you probably was hurt by the things i said to you that day and about how i handled our friendship. And im sorry for this. I know that this doesnt fix it. But I do want to say you out done anything i would of ever thought you capable of doing. And I wish you the best in all your friendships and your relationship.

*Hugs for old times sake*

Teira

Edited by Teira

*hugs Teira*

No need to apologize for what was said that night. I deserved every bit of it. I have to admit, that confrontation with you was the final straw that made me realize what I had become in the eyes of the people I held/hold dearest in this game. Thank you for pushing me over the edge so that I could approach antiroot, and others, to try to fix things.

Things are going good tho. He and I are talking again, and since I left ^v^ we have even trained a bit. This doesn't mean that I'm going to stop working to correct the things I've done, there are still a lot of people that I need to make things right with, and I still have to earn that friendship with antiroot back.

It really sucks when you wake up one day and reality comees crashing in on you that you've been so cruel and heartless to so many that do not deserve it. Makes you really think, for me, it was a good thing. I think we all need to be slapped back into reality sometimes.

Ember-

You are included in the apology, for yes ,I did break a promise to you. I want nothing more than to be friends with the people I pushed away during all of this, but I know it takes time. I know trust in me is a factor at this time, I only ask that you give me the chance to earn that trust again.

**edited because I missed Ember's post, and wanted to include her, since she was affected by this as well.**

Edited by LadyWolf