sig.jpg

seggerbutton.jpg

sig4.gif

siggie.jpg

avvy.jpg

some of the siggies and avvys I have made

Emby

;)

atm just photo shop before i had a realy nice program called maxi but they folded that program down and stoped working on it and all the bugs where not fixed so i just trashed it

I use MSPaint! :D lol

To make transparent gifs, I use Ifranview, and if I'm feeling rather ambitious, I'll use unFREEz, a free animation program.

if anybody wants some tutorials on photoshop, i know a few links to get you started.

....anyone use bryce 5? or cinema 4d? i wanna learn more about those, so if you know any good teachers or tutorials lemme kno

ill post them tomorrow. there will be quite a few i think. and some of them are on a different forum for runescape, which i used to play. do not think i am advertising this game or forum, because i am not. i quit runescape a long time ago, and havent posted or been a part of those forums since i quit. (i have a feeling that someone will blame advertising another forum and game).

...on a different note, any kind you are particularly interested in chaoogie?

Edited by omfug88

heres the links:

great space tut links here

huges list of everything...

another compilation

good photoshop tut here (this is where and how i learned how to make mine)

well i gtg for now. ill add more later, but those should keep anyone busy for a while.

Those are mighty handy links.. Thanks..

Interesting reads..

well, it's not a siggy, but I'm guessing an avatar is close enough... you can see a larger version here

I made it in the Gimp a couple years back, and did a step-by-step instruction on how it was made for one of my classes

the flares are gimp-specific, but the rest is pretty basic, and can easily be done in any half-decent image editor

I've since gotten better planet images, but since I made that one myself, and because I'm lazy, the one there will do ;)

It looks very nice :) Where do you get the graphics from?

i didnt get those from anywhere, i created them as i went along. this guy is amazing at space stuff. i used one of his tuts to create my starfield and planet etc. check out his portfolio of artwork. tis amazing