Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LadyWarrior

A few questions from a (once again) new player [SOLVED]

First of all, I am trying to do the tutorial quest. I am on the 2nd leg of it where I harvest flowers. One of the flowers I must harvest are poppies. Is there a reason I am unable to get these? Do I need a higher harvesting level? I can not complete this quest because I can not get these flowers.

When I refer to "once again" new player. I was here at the beginning (under another name) then my computer tore up. The one I got to replace it would not play Eternal Lands. Well, I finally was able to afford another (much better) computer and the first thing I did was download Eternal Lands. Wow at the changes! I liked this game from the very first and it is really going somewhere. One of the things I was looking forward to was members...oh please tell me you started this. I have not found anything so far to sign up yet am seeing some items can only be had for the "members". Can someone give me some information about this?

Also, Roja had a wonderfully made site (I have found out Fred Penner's is now off :) ) and I wondered if this is still going and if so what is the link?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Derin

Poppies?????? That is new. The npc should tell you the coords of the flowers you need. Poppies are not yet harvestable.

Good help sites are the CEL and DAWN guild websites.

Poppies?????? That is new. The npc should tell you the coords of the flowers you need. Poppies are not yet harvestable.

Good help sites are the CEL and DAWN guild websites.

Yes, poppies, lol. The 2nd coordinate is where the orange poppies are (very close to the red snapdragons that are the 1st coordinate).

I looked at one site already, thought it was well done, yet it was Roja's that I really enjoyed when she had it going.

Yes, poppies, lol. The 2nd coordinate is where the orange poppies are (very close to the red snapdragons that are the 1st coordinate).

If that is correct (I'll test it later) then the quest must have been updated prematurely as Poppies aren't yet harvestable (at least not a couple of days ago).

I'll have a look and see what I can make of it a little later. :-)

Guest Enyo

Welcome back LadyWarrior. What was your original name? Maybe you can still log into it and how long ago since you last played prior to creating a new char?

I am at the place now redoing the coordinates and it is still the same :(

As for my other name, it was Alphafemale...I still have that charactor and will try it later. With all the new things going, I wanted to do a new charactor to start from the beginning. I just got back online with this new computer this past Monday and that was when I made this charactor. And thanks you for the welcome back :)

Guest Enyo

Cool name but I think I prefer this one LadyWarrior better.. :)

Edited by Enyo

Me too, lol.

And, I just realized what I did wrong. I was not looking on the island for the flowers, I was looking in the valley of the dwarves. Oh boy! Now I am finishing this quest. This is one where I say, oops. Thanks ya for replying.

I still am looking for the members part, though. I did notice as I began the game it said "Beta", so I figure perhaps no members yet. Oh, well, fudge.

I am glad that you managed to solve the quest problem :)

In general: we do not discuss or give quest details in these forums.

Case closed. Happy gaming :(