Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
omfug88

character problems [SOLVED]

when i first downloaded EL, i created a character named omfug88 and tried to get into the game, but i lagged and eventually disconnected from the server, and it told me to exit the game. ever since then i was not able to log into the game as him. did something in the creation process fail or become corrupt? if nothing can be done, that is ok. i just wanted to know what happend.

Edited by Derin

there is no error reply. there is no response at all. i click login and it does nothing. i have waited and tried many times. it does not do this with my other character i made. thats what led me to the assumption that something on omfug88 is corrupt or something.

I have seen this problem with an alt char... I used non-alfanummeric characters (like @# etc) in my password and I thought that this was the problem. Abandoned my idea of the char long ago, so no biggie to me.

If you had such signs in your password we probably found a bug.

when i first downloaded EL, i created a character named omfug88 and tried to get into the game, but i lagged and eventually disconnected from the server, and it told me to exit the game. ever since then i was not able to log into the game as him. did something in the creation process fail or become corrupt? if nothing can be done, that is ok. i just wanted to know what happend.

Try creating a new character