Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alyot

Zackary - Fraudulant claims

Hi!

This happened while trying to recover a bag in the Ti Mine in Portland last night. My problem wasn't so much with the fact that Zackary lied about his claim to the deathbag, but the way he lied about the claim. He claimed he was in a guild, and had the rank in that guild to kick another member.

This is edited for length, where noted:

(edited jc #1 chat)

[Terran @ 1]: Deathbag found in Portland Ti mine, please PM to claim :)

[stewbaby @ 1]: So simple guidance in the right direction teaches more than giving exact details

(edited jc #1 chat)

[Terran @ 1]: Deathbag found in Portland Titanium mine, please PM with contents to claim (2nd call)

[ElweSingollo @ 1]: what happened... silence in this channel ? I never thought such thing could happen (lol)

[sabath66 @ 1]: all the time

[PM from Zackary: an exc cape some titanium ore]

[PM to Zackary: No, sorry.]

[PM from Zackary: whats in it? i hate those skellies ants might have taken my bag GRR]

[PM to Zackary: There aren't ants in here, sorry.]

[PM from Zackary: whats in it?]

[PM to Zackary: That would ruin the surprise!]

[PM from Zackary: whats in it?]

[PM to Zackary: Why do you want to know?]

Terran: hi

[PM from Zackary: cause i can help you]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM from Zackary: incase my members of my guild have lost there Db]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM to Zackary: GM your guild and tell them to PM me, then]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM from Zackary: no i mean is i wanna know so i cna match up and tell them.]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM to Zackary: The owner of the bag gets to tell me what s/he lost...period.]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM to Zackary: Oh, your not in a guild...interesting!]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM from Zackary: some one says they lost some armour and gc and bones and thats valentino unlucky aswell i just kicked him from guild]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM from Zackary: uhh i just made my guild duhhh]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM from Valentino: hello]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM to Valentino: Hi, what did you lose?]

[PM from Valentino: armour]

[PM from Valentino: gc]

[PM from Valentino: bones]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM to Valentino: Sorry, but none of the above, but thanks for playing ;)]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[pm from valentino: >:-(]

(edited jc #1 chat)

No player is in the game with the name of Valentino

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM to Zackary: What guild are you in, please?]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM from Zackary: im my own person]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM from Zackary: lol only jokes im in GOLD]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM from Zackary: why?]

[PM to Zackary: I was just curious.]

[PM from Zackary: oh lol]

[PM from Zackary: its k]

Guild Guild of Legendary Deeds has 7 members. The guild URL is: http://www.castlefiction.com/viss.htm

General info: The Guild of Legendary Deeds (GOLD) is a friendly, non-pk guild devoted to making you a hero! Accomplish your legendary deeds!

Joining the guild: All are welcome to GOLD, we are guild oriented and friendly, you must have 1 skill over 20 other than o/a. this is an EL rule. pm Viss to

join

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM from Zackary: or8]

(edited jc #1 chat)

#Ig [Terran->GOLD] Viss, is Zackary in Gold guild?

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM to viss: Ok, is Zackary in your guild?]

[PM from viss: i see, u asked about zackery, no, no zackery in this guild]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM to viss: Zackary and Valentino are claiming Gold membership and tried to claim a deathbag in Portland Ti mine.]

[PM to viss: I just thought you should know.]

[PM to viss: I checked Zack's stats and he's not even eligible for guild membership yet.]

[PM from viss: neither one is in gold]

[PM from viss: i should watch for these two and thanks for warning me]

(edited jc #1 chat)

[PM to viss: Thank you very much and if you need anything from eVe, please let me know. :)]

[PM to Zackary: I've contacted the leader of Gold regarding your status, and not only are you not a member, you're not even eligible for guild membership

anywhere.]

(No response to this one.)

I posted this mainly for the guild leaders, as Zackary will probably attempt to join a guild at some point. Here's a peek at what you will be getting into. :)

Yours,

Terran

:)

Edited by Alyot

This Zackary Char asked to join my guild as char named VVMatrixVV. He was let in then got banned 5 mins later and I had to #remove him. He was claiming to have been hacked and I think he was trying to scam us into giving him free stuff. He Pm'd me as Zackary and was trying to play a sob story on me but i wasnt having it. He cant be trusted and isnt even a good liar.

Now Valentino is GOOD usually at not getting caught in his lies. It can be hard to catch him sometimes. and he is also Known as Wasnt_me1 aka Romeo aka Holla aka Lord_Ellis(and others I dont know about or forgot). i have had Him in a guild of mine before but he was kicked when found to be dishonorable. The sad thing is He was very nice most of the time. And would offer help when asked for it(hes the one who got me the Axe book set for just a few ores. I still dont know how he did that :evilgrin:).So I tried to give him every chance I could to prove he had changed or I was mistaken in my impressions of him but it did not come to pass. You cant trust him.

(edited jc #1 chat)

[Terran @ 1]: Deathbag found in Portland Ti mine, please PM to claim :)

[stewbaby @ 1]: So simple guidance in the right direction teaches more than giving exact details

(edited jc #1 chat)

[Terran @ 1]: Deathbag found in Portland Titanium mine, please PM with contents to claim (2nd call)

[ElweSingollo @ 1]: what happened... silence in this channel ? I never thought such thing could happen (lol)

At precisely this time, the channel went quiet because Zackary was spamming me in PM because he took offense to my help on the Newbie Help channel - advising that giving precise instructions actually does not help in the long run. I won't bore you with the chatlog.

I gave him about 5 minutes of ranting, then I ignored him. I guess his mum and dad never gave him thhe boundaries in life that he really needed ;^)

Are we getting more of these kids with low or no level of social skills? Or am I just imagining it?

Is that other game (you know the one ;^) getting boring or slow so they are all RUNning to ESCAPE to EL?

It takes a lot more time to try to help folks in the newbie help channel these days, so I may choose not to help if they keep it up.