Eternal Lands Official Forums
xand

Defenders of the Land "DeL"

Hello, hello.

ufc is no longer "alive". Our guildmaster went off to play another game, so I made a new guild, called Defenders of the Land, formed out of the core and active players of ufc.

We are non-Pk. Meaning not slaughtering random people to mug them. Or luring in the shadows of PK areas. But we fight our enemies and outlaws, and we go training in PK areas. Our main goal is to fight invasions as a team and Defend our Eternal Land against monsters (and Mortos :D).

Hopefully we will be strong enough one day to be a force reckoned with. :)

We are honourable (and ebul members will and have been kicked out :D) and friendly. We pick up db's and save them, returning to their owner.

Till now DeL does not have many members because we are selective. Maybe a bit too much. :(

If you want to join a friendly and active guild, you can be an important part because of our small number.

This as an introduction from the new guild (i know... i know...another guild, same as all the others ) :)

We already have some friends an allies, hopefully more to come. :)

This is our forum: http://del.7.forumer.com/ (don't be distracted if you can't find our interguild chitchat)

Edited by xand

sorry to bring you this news but i thought DEL would appreciate knowing that they have an outlaw in their guild by the name of baldi.. he is currently on the outlaw list and id be very wary of him and his deceitful ways.. thanks for reading

He is no longer in guild

sorry to bring you this news but i thought DEL would appreciate knowing that they have an outlaw in their guild by the name of baldi.. he is currently on the outlaw list and id be very wary of him and his deceitful ways.. thanks for reading