Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
triforce

Customizable Stuff and Bugs

IT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE IF THIS COULD HAPPEN...

Challenge people to private duels.

The ability to decide what your character says when accepting or declining duels...victory or defeat

Make it so, only the person who killed the monster or animal can see the bag it drops at its defeat. (prevents bagjumping)

The graphics are great, but I was wondering if you guys could make it possible to customize seperate parts of the head indivdually, such as Eyes, Hair Style, Hair Colour, Eyebrows, Eyebrows Colour, beard, etc.

The ability to equip misc. items. (glasses, earrings, necklaces, and rings) just to give the player more options to make their character look and feel unique.

The ability to mix and use dyes on clothing, something I enjoyed in RS.

Give NPCs the ability to fight monsters (that would be awesome)

You can have custom conversations with NPCS, and if you do jobs for them or do stuff that would make them happy, they could assist you in some way. (equally awesome)

O.k that sounds good....FOR NOW!! :evilgrin:

Lastly, I want to hear the peoples opinions about my ideas! I don't care if you hate or love them! I want to know if my ideas would be popular! Why be silent when everyone is listening? Vote! I mean Post!

Edit by Aisy: font put back to normal

IT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE IF THIS COULD HAPPEN...

don't shout, and leave the font as it is, thank you. changing the font is only to emphasise one word (or phrase)
Challenge people to private duels.
old news. use search like you were told when you came to this section

The graphics are great, but I was wondering if you guys could make it possible to customize seperate parts of the head indivdually, such as Eyes, Hair Style, Hair Colour, Eyebrows, Eyebrows Colour, beard, etc.

yes, it could be done. no, it's not worth it (IMO). even if it did happen, there's stuff that's a lot more important to be done than that (and more customisable appearance has come up before as well)
You can have custom conversations with NPCS, and if you do jobs for them or do stuff that would make them happy, they could assist you in some way. (equally awesome)
like, wow! you mean we could have quests and stuff?!? :evilgrin:

Almost everything you said has been suggested and discussed in these forums...

Please search first, and read where it says higher up on this page:

"Read before posting!"

And about the talk to the npc and do things for them...lol we call those quests and we have them and are always making more. If you played a bit before making suggestions, you would see what we already have/don't have and what is coming. And it's always a good thing to read the forums first and see what's come along before you, before assuming that you are the first person in 3 years to have an idea.

rofl yeah everything you just said has been suggested tons of times

though i like the idea of customizing your character more :evilgrin: