Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Baldur_

List of Various Good Ideas!!!

Here are some good ideas that popped into my head and I've written down:

1) To make some sort of tailor that when paid let's you change the colour of your clothes (If you want a change of style to match your new fancy cape!)

2) To make some spells have certain special components to be castable. For example// to cast a fireball spell you need enchanted red snake skin gloves that you can make by manu and magic.

3) Making some sort of friends list where you can easily pm friends and see if thet're online

That's all I've got so far, please tell me what you think! :wink:

I like the idea with "red snake skin gloves" the most, because I'd love to see RED snake leather armor/pants/boots & shield in the game, as well as some armor that's black (my favorite color) or will be mostly black with a small mixture of yellow or red on it. (black/yellow & black/red combos just look darn good!). Oh, and of course the same for GREEN and BROWN snakes :) that would bring so much new good looking chars into the game..... and so on and so forth *dreamin' on*....

btw: leather armor already looks very impressive, I love it. Thx Roja! :cry:

1) planned for p2p version

2) sounds cool.

3) definitely in the works. Ent was asking me the other day to write it. as soon as he writes the server end, it will probably come soon.

hmm, the gloves i kinda like as it would set the real magic users apart from the people that use it to help them in other fields.

as for that freidns list, its an old idea.

hmm, add a quickuse bar to that list :) details are hidden in the clien t wishlist thread :D

aww man! # 1 is for p2p version! But it's such a simple thing! maby changing to completly new colours for p2p version. But for normal version I think you should be able to change to any of your starting colours.