Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KLewis

I Need help INfo pelase!

I got scammend too from king_jerry he told me lies for making a pic ... i was so naive to belive him and then he leave the game with my stuff :-) i know it is my own fault but i want that anybody knoes that he isnt

honest and you cant trust him

Grettings

Talchiyar

Something new... walking in my mind....it can be that king_jerry and king_ed are the same persons and dont want to blame them but they trade...and stuck together and king_ed make the same spelling mistakes as king_jerry ...may i am wrong its just a feeling i dont want to blame king_ed

Talchi

King_ed asked me if he could "borrow" my full plate mirror and serp for a screen shot ;) .........i said ok lets go in kf and trade he declined :D ............love DEs

Lol even if you killed him he could have gotten away with some of the loot.

I was so stupid and borrowed king_jerry mine for a pics :P but that is for me a sighn that king_jerry and King_ed are the same persons ;-) may a mod can say something to that because they are interacting together very often ...

Greetings

Talchi

Guest guanatao

Like some other people, i was stupid enough to "lend" my serpent sword and mm cloak to King_jerry :P , he said he needed it for a profile pic in dp, after a while (a half hour later), i saw him walking around in VotD harvesting and selling lilacs, but he was wearing my stuff! i tried pming him, but he kept doing what he was doing. i Got some of my buddies and Guildies after him if he ever walks into a pk zone, but i doubt he will. King_jerry has been sitting infront of the Isla Prima fire pit, but he's either afk, ignoring me, or just being an a**. i know other people have had this problem with him, and i just met someone who lost his full plate and mm cloak so there should be some action taken against these scammers, ESPECIALY against King_jerry.

Hope you have the time to read my comment (more like life story)

GUANATAO OUT!

Something new... walking in my mind....it can be that king_jerry and king_ed are the same persons and dont want to blame them but they trade...and stuck together and king_ed make the same spelling mistakes as king_jerry ...may i am wrong its just a feeling i dont want to blame king_ed

Talchi

Try sending abuse to mods about same person alt char trading. Your reamrk of same spelling mistakes makes it at least quite obvious. And at least it is illegal though scamming is not. Maybe you could get him banned and as reward from devs/mods u could get his storage..:omg:..as payment for revealing a player who plays against rules. Worth a try maybe..:P. And dont forget then tell how many plates he had. Maybe kings are alt chars of some better known main character...

LOL... I am amazed that so many folks are fooled by such an obvious scam!

Guys and girls... engage your brains before you start up the game... it really helps.

If someone asks you to borrow stuff, ask yourself a) do I know this player well? b ) does this player appear experienced (if so why does he/she need my stuff)? c) can I afford to lose the items? d) based on what I know of this player, would I lend them stuff on the street in real life?

The answers to these questions would be an accurate indicator whether you should trust them.

Those that fall for obvious scams like this get very little sympathy from me... sorry!

Edited by stewbaby

Well....

if i remember right i told at my first post that i know about my own fault but i always belive in the honesty of people and it is the first time ever i meet in the game someone who is not honorble.

I guess he will not be judged for the scamming,why should he? It is not against the rules but may someone can watch him and his Alt. chars.The only i want is : WARNING everybody else because you cant trust him.

Thats all

Talchi

King_ed asked me if he could "borrow" my full plate mirror and serp for a screen shot :D .........i said ok lets go in kf and trade he declined :( ............love DEs

Lol even if you killed him he could have gotten away with some of the loot.

not if she killed him first....lol

Why would somoene borrow such important items like a serp and mm cloak?

If u don´t really know the guy, why should u borrow him your items? That´s crazy lol.

JUST DON´T BORROW YOUR ITEMS UNLESS U KNOW THE GUY.....

even if u know the guy.... be carefull

King_ed asked me if he could "borrow" my full plate mirror and serp for a screen shot :) .........i said ok lets go in kf and trade he declined :( ............love DEs

Desd j00 ebul PK'0r! :D

LoL

And.. That's quite a funny scam. :D