Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest PHILTHY_ONE

Occasional Problem with icons

Guest PHILTHY_ONE

Unable to open storage in votd. need to exit and re-enter game. A pain!. Also some probs trading with players. Icon occassionnally does not work.

without more details I have to guess... one of the release candidates, or a cvs build from somewhere?

if so, open up your config window -> adv video -> mouse bug

turn that on (and update your client if need be) and the problem should be fixed

Guest PHILTHY_ONE

Hav'nt updated my client as it is a recent build (Dec 05) but the fix sort of works. need to go into and out of flower shop then approach slowly to get the right icon.??? oh well!

Edited by PHILTHY_ONE

Yeah, I have to enter one of the buildings and then come back. Now it seems to happen at Raven and Judith also. It may have to do with so many people around. When there are only like 5 people I usually do not have a problem. But it is DEFINITELY correlated with my ATI Radeon video card. I am using the CVS and have had the problem for a while now.

The mouse bug switch does not help, neither the ATI bug flag. This issue has come up a lot in other treads on the forum. Search is your friend.

CVS Today (Feb 1) has got it working. It may be that the NEW_FRUSTUM is helping or something. I do not need the "ATI Bug" or "Mouse Bug" anymore.

Edited by Drakos7