Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pb_Zeppelin

if this is a role playing game, what role do we play?

SPECIAL ITEMS OR NO SPECIAL ITEMS?  

1. 1. SPECIAL ITEMS OR NO SPECIAL ITEMS?

• yes
    • no

Is there an almighty evil (or will there be) that will give the game meaning...

Also, the tiresome lvling of stats WILL get boring, how about adding an overall stats lvl-ing system, like diablo2 or NWN or, infact, ANY other rpg, (think this idea was already brought up) but we would keep the skills section, lvling would be for main attributes, like co-ord, physique etc..

Also, unqiue items, when a monster drop a cool item, it always makes you feel lucky, or special(all warm inside :? ) Besides, sooner or later everyone will have standard items, it will get boring.

I have NO idea of programming, so i dont know if an item generator like in diablo2 would be hard to make, but it would make the game so much more fun :)

Also, the tiresome lvling of stats WILL get boring, how about adding an overall stats lvl-ing system, like diablo2 or NWN or, infact, ANY other rpg, (think this idea was already brought up) but we would keep the skills section, lvling would be for main attributes, like co-ord, physique etc..

Can you explain this? I have no idea what you are talking about.

And there will be monsters that will drop stuff once we get more monsters.

well, its simple, most mmorpgs do, like helbreath for example, you keep the original lvling system we have now, but also add a lvling system for an overall level. Each lvl can give you an amount of stat points to distribute to your wish on physique or reasoning etc. The exp for this lvling is everything incorporated, i.e. from harvest exp or manu exp or any other exp, to give a total exp, which of course will need to be scaled to a reasonable amount.

So basicly, you lvl from TOTAL exp, and get stats which you can place on main attributes :) understand now?

hey, btw, how do i make my signature work, i got a reallly cool pic of my favourite car, and need to put it up  :)

i hope that is JOKE that u wanna use 120k 866 x 512 pixels pic like ur sig??

Im not swedish, what would make you think i am?

and secondly, the poll should be easy to understand, its obvious yes means yes for special items and no means no special items..if you cant understand that...then...err...nothin..so ha! :?