Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Benit149

Lost Research

Earlier today I had Combat Tactics, Goblin Fighting and Feet Armor researched for my character 'Benit', and I was researching Torso Armor by the time I left for work, but now I log in and the above mentioned books are NOT researched and I'm researching Combat Tactics again! Not only that, but Benit was supposed to be in Desert Pines doing some alchemy stuff, but now I find her in Naralik Catacombs at the emerald mine when I logged in! I know I was doing some emmy mining earlier yesterday or before, but not today! Does this have anything to do with the new release version, or is this an individual problem of sorts?

It's not too bad, since those books are fairly simple to research at my level. Thank god Potion of Crafting wasn't erased for no reason: that took me a good week to finish! O_o;

Earlier today I had Combat Tactics, Goblin Fighting and Feet Armor researched for my character 'Benit', and I was researching Torso Armor by the time I left for work, but now I log in and the above mentioned books are NOT researched and I'm researching Combat Tactics again! Not only that, but Benit was supposed to be in Desert Pines doing some alchemy stuff, but now I find her in Naralik Catacombs at the emerald mine when I logged in! I know I was doing some emmy mining earlier yesterday or before, but not today! Does this have anything to do with the new release version, or is this an individual problem of sorts?

It's not too bad, since those books are fairly simple to research at my level. Thank god Potion of Crafting wasn't erased for no reason: that took me a good week to finish! O_o;

There was a rollback due to a bug http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...topic=21762&hl=