Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

VOTD storage

make it so people can't make/summon things by VOTD storage it's really annoying because now everyone is flooding there and leaving the other storages deserted

SHUSH it Forve my FPS is like 1 and urmmm I will type a later and 5 seconds later it will appear and I will click to walk 5 seconds later I move and my ping is 800 and some that is high when normally it's 132-133

...and everyone I knew was there..

SHUSH it Forve my FPS is like 1 and urmmm I will type a later and 5 seconds later it will appear and I will click to walk 5 seconds later I move and my ping is 800 and some that is high when normally it's 132-133

I DID go to the party the other night. I have a 2.2Ghz pentium4 with a SiS 315 video card (admittedly doesn't handle openGL too well) and in the midst of the fray, my FPS dropped to 3. The bags I could see disappeared before the grabber got there and the players moved like fleas hopping on a dog's bare belly. I grabbed one bag with 8 gold after the crowd thinned out.

:!: Yes, there is too much activity in that small courtyard (VOTD) - it is only a little frustrating when you are actually using storage, but trying to fight there is hopeless for all but owners of top-notch gaming cards. Trying to get close enough to mr. storage (Grub?) to do business with him is a challenge! At least let him grow to be as tall as the throng around him!

:lol: please Ent make it so people can't make/summon things there you did it to the other storage to eliminate crowding now every is doing the same thing to the VOTD storage you may see 1-3 people in Portland and DP storage and 15-40 people at VOTD storage

And he added the VOTD storage to give people who want to summon near storage a place to be. If you don't want people summoning at storage, use one of the other storages.

If he blocked summoning at VOTD storage, the summon people would complain, and then he would again add a new storage for them, and then the no summon people would go there, and complain, and summoning would be blocked, and the summon people would complain... And soon, we would have eight storages on each map.

Stop complaining, you already have two no-summoning storages. Use them.

:) but the VOTD storage is closest I use to use DP storage all the time (guess I have to move to Portland Storage) :?

Perhaps its better to make a storage which is not as easy to reach as the ones in votd and dp or portland. lets say around the titanium mine is a nice walk and u cannot get there easily by magic or rings :) this way its less attractive for ppl who need their stuff quick to go there and only manu/alc/summ/mag etc ppl go there.