Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kayliana

I would want to be a black dragon

please go gdc.rules.it and go to recruits and post the requested info, thank you odi.

Problem with our web site:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Hey Kayliana, Is there someone else that can put me in the guild. You are never online when I am. Blue would be my color.

Raxxa

Hate to say this,

I AM GONE!

Leaving the game. the fiasco with the lsoign of harving and losing 3 days of work on my character, i've been put off from the game...may be back, i dunno....

Awwww, Pocal, don't leave. I don't know what happened, but I'm sure you can overcome it. We could help you, if you wish.

Raxxa, you were already accepted, right. If I'm online when you are too, i can accept you too.

Drognor, normally I'd refer you to our forums, but they're still down. So, could you please answer in this thread the following questions:

Forum name:  

Character name:  

Combat/Attack/Defense levels:  

List any levels higher than 20:  

If you wish to become an officer or a second in command, list which position you are applying for and what level you are in that field:  

If you have spoken to any member of the Guild or are friends with one, please put down their name here:  

Anki, if you read this, please let us know something about our forums. WTF is happening there?

Grum, its ok, i dont like accepting charity...turned jjk down too...

Hmmm...I just read what happened, seems like ent messed up bad this time. Yes, the loss of exp is hard, items can be replaced. Take some time to calm down, Pocal, and hopefully we'll see you back. (Besides, you still have my hammer, iirc :) )

Guest Drognor

Character name: Drognor

Combat/Attack/Defense levels: 14/14/14

List any levels higher than 20: Harvesting

Gratz, drognor. If Kayliana didn't accept you yet, send her or me a PM when either one of us is ingame, so we can accept you officially.

everyone seems to like the Dragon type men..so i'll make some concept art for that eventually to see what you guys think. They will be more humanish than dragonish, but will still look really cool

Yeah! Gotta love her!

Hey, Atreides, I'd love to have you in our guild, but I'll have to wait for Kayliana's approval. Meanwhile, could you choose a dragon colour?

EDIT: oh btw, I love your siggy too :)

EDIT 2: If I'm online on weekdays, it's usually between 7 and 11 GMT, weekends depends. I think you'll find that on the times you mention there are always a couple of dragons in the game.

TY Grum,

I laughed so hard when I read it (it's in the Vitality thread in General Chat) that I just had to make it my Sig.

I voted Silver, but have since thought that I'd like to be Bronze. Having said that I wouldn't be upset even if told to be pink with green spots. :)

Atre.

Hmmm...pink with green spots *g*

Anyway, all colours except black are allowed, so if you want to be bronze that's ok. Kyrant (was it kyrant?) is already bronze, i believe, but we've had to give up on unique colours anyway...