Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ssommers

Defend Your Castle

castle4.jpg

:omg:

EDIT: at stage 59 now.. 1k+ archers, 100 craftsmen, 150 wizards, over 71k casualties and over 7.7mil to spend.. lol

I R teh pwnz0r.

Edited by ParadoX

i've been on this game before loads of time and i don't get how they can destroy your castle by knocking on it :D and hi ssommers :lol:

Heh! end of convert? grab a man and keep hold of him. put up over your casttle and drag down until the convert yellow beam appears and WHEE! a man comes flying out of left side about halfway or more and falls over

[EDIT 1] : After a while they'll start dying when that happens

[EDIT 2] : Ive gotten a good castle now, not usre how many archers/wizz...12 crafts

Edited by BellX1

Woot! Got to the point of limitless winning. Hit the 10,000 casualty mark at Level 26, with 100,000 castle health, 300 archers, 100 craftsmen, and 50 wizards.

:P

HOW?

Shouja's Guide to Beating the Game

5) Skip the Demolition Lab. Suicide bombers waste converts. Save up for the Workshop instead. Keep on converting people. You need a large stock of converts and a large amount of points. So from levels 8-10, just focus on getting the Workshop.

Suicide bombers dont use converts :-S

BTW : Me: 460 archers,162 Wizards, 52 craftsmen, can u say, AUTOplay(lvl 26)

Hit 10,000 casualties at lvl 25

[Edit 1]: 5 mins later: 605 archers, 162 wizz, 52 craftsm lvl 27(Starting lvl 28)

Edited by BellX1

Suicide bombers dont use converts :-S

yeah they do :P

my stats:

11.5mil+ spendable, 1010 achers, 100 craftsmen, 150 wizards, 100k+ casualties, 21mil+ 'oa'... :lol:

oh, and im at stage 70 now :angry:

Edited by ParadoX

Nice, well, are suicide bombers the crazy little blackish guys with the backpacks? if so, they dont use MY converts

[EDIT]:1 unless u mean it kills guys you COULD convert.

Edited by BellX1

if u have a demolitions lab you can click the converts in the top right of the screen and then they come out of your castle and when u click them they explode :hug: thats the suicide bombers im talking about. Those do take converts. There's also others that attack your castle and if u click them, they explode too :P

well, there are the little black dudes running at you in later levels - you don't use converts for them, but if you don't stop them, they go for the wall.

There's also the Demolitions factory, which trains black guys with blue heads, and you click on them to wipe out many stick guys. They do use converts.