Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kinslayer

Quest Idea

Guest Kinslayer

Just a simple idea. Something for stronger, older players.

"Many years ago, as legend recalls, a great demon rose to power using his ability to pour fear into the hearts of the honorable. Simply by casting eyes on the beast would make a man feel fear deep enough to burn his soul. Only those who were brave enough could stare it down and fight the monster. Only those who were brave and true could defeat him.

But there was no one of that time capable of doing such a task, and it was left to the mages and sorcerers of the time to trap him in his own realm.

And there he stayed for thousands of years until finally, the mana chains holding him prisoner were weakened and he broke free.

The demon Asrath at last escaped from his prison realm. Already he is gaining power and allies, preparing to attack all races in the Eternal Lands. You and your clan must infiltrate his lair and slay the creature, before he becomes too strong to defeat.

Only you are capable of such a task."

Its a work in progress, but any opinions about it would be appreciated.

Kinslayer

#1 Story of that was like every other story I have ver heard about such things, needs more spice, but not too bad I guess

#2 Ent wants to keep it where guilds arent a required part of the game for people who want to be solo, so Guild must infiltrate (horrible word to use) is a stupid idea

#3 You failed to specify anything other then the story, but thats ok seming as post said that and nothing else

#4 What kind of name is Asarth? Sounds like a moth lol

I would suggest thinking of a better tradgic monster breaks free somehow and plans on ravaging the world.

I got a story for it:

Long ago, when the first beings were created, many things were growing and building. Humans, elves, dwarfs...yada yada yada. As the humans and elves were working together before the 100 year war between the two back when they werent hated by each other, they summoned a creature too powerful to control, and it leveled the entire city and vanished.....

You can fill in the rest if youd like, ust givingit more spice and zing, with a little bit of my history I have written for the elves and humans.

I prolly should add lots more into it, but no point in it, its just another silly errand quest. Its all brawn and no brains.

I mean wow you go in kill come back and viola your done, it needs more to it, like maybe have to solve a puzzle, or make the demon thing not have escaped yet, and you have to search (without any clues or atleast maybe 1) you must find and and use these to stop him from escaping, and even though you end up getting these he escapes anyways. Lol tragic heo tale but oh well lol.