Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Apple_Pie

Guild Wars!

Find a guild or guilds you wish to battle and we can arrange it. You see its not exactly easy to arrange a war :P

Wow, that sounds great. Maybe hard to arrange, but it would be fun none the less. I'd take part is my guild was (and if I had better stats :D I'd totally get crushed if I went with my current lvl.)

Edit: I vote the date should be chosen after, say 3-5 guilds sign up. Then when people know the date, more can sign up.

214450[/snapback]

I agree with Mhailyn :P

have i mist it because its been the 28th of oct :rolleyes:

Actually this thread has been more of an "idea of how to do it" thread. If we could re-post this with lots of details in a week or so, So that we can host it after this war DragonsYoung is putting on.

i think this is a great idea i suggested it in dao forums and everyone was like i want peace so though if u could convince people to do it i would truly congratuate u it would be so fun but i think there should be a limit how weak u can be something like umm... level 25/25 because newbies would be wasted

Newbies serve good purposes in Wars. You do need people to hold potions and extra things the larger fighters cannot. :hug: also, some players may be low on a/d but high in Summoning or magic :P